Chapter 74 : Yanyan going outstation.

"Yan~ can you bring me along?"

Xiaomi help Yanyan packing. Tonight he will be leaving. Xiaomi felt reluctant to have this sudden changes.

"Bring you along for what? It will make me more exhausted"

"Not that i want to do those thing with you there"

"If not doing those, then why you are there for?"

"I can help you pour water, fold the blanket"

"Need not. You still have to work. And furthermore, it was just for a week"

"What?! ",Xiaomi's voice raise a few octave. "I thougt the most is only two days! A week?! How can you cruelly throw me here all alone in this cold house for a week? "

"I can" Yanyan pass a card to Xiaomi."I will deposit your pocket money everyday"

Xiaomi recieve the card and start to complain, "why? Can't you deposit a lump sum into it? "

"If i do that, my calculation is that before i come back, you already starve to death"

"Look down at me... I am a person with a job! "

"Just you and your tiny salary, enough for you to buy this and that? Make a huge curly boom kinda thing..."

Yanyan brought out the old issues out, making Xiaomi have no way to fight back.

After Xiaomi finish packing for Yanyan, of course he also pack in some of his own items into the luggage, example, his own photo, his own underwear, his hair, it is for Yanyan to easily remember him. Yanyan call Xiaomi to go over his side ,

"There is something i must remind you."

"Say it" Xiaomi pay attention.

"You should know in this one week what can be done what cannot be done?" Yanyan was as if a boss talking to his staff.

"Please give some guidance"

"This house, besides you, i don't to see anyone inside"

"What about Yanghui, Liu YingXing want to come in?"

"Don't open the door for them will do"

"Understand"

"And you don't think that the tiger have left the moutain, the monkey can become king! Don't go overboard!"

"Yan~ can you say it in more simple way... I don't really get it"

"It means you mind your own business. "

Yanyan bite his teeth. This Xiaomi call himself an undergraduate?! How did he pass the exam?

"Last point, anything .. Anything that will make me angry, do not ever do. "

Yanyan already lazy to explain each and every point, he make a summary of them all.

"I definately won't"

Yanyan stand up and carry Xiaomi into the bathroom.