Chapter 45 : We go camping ( part 1 of 2)

After that incident with Chen Cheng, Xiaomi have no more interest with dramas, he change to watch anime. From one fiction to another fiction. He took out a cap from the closet , put it on and say,

"come on brothers! Let sail! I am you captain of the ship! Long straw hat Luffy, rubber fruit"

he jump onto the back of Yanyan who is on the phone standing beside him. Yanyan put down the phone and say ,

"are you still small?"

"Who ask you to ignore me. I am bored"

"Leave if you are bored"

"Don't be so cruel. I don't understand you, you read everyday.. Is the book looks better than me?"

"You insist me to say it out? And just now Yanghui called, He said tomorrow we are going to camp"

Once hear that they are going camping, Xiaomi start jumping on Yanyan's back.

"What should be prepare?"

"They will prepare them"

"Oh no no no. I can't just go without bringing anything! That will be meaningless. Your still have not wear your pink underwear. If you got wet and your underwear are soak, then i will lend you that. A smart person is someone that have prepare for any situation"

Upon hearing that, Yanyan walk next to the wall, and press Xiaomi who is on his back to the wall.

"Pain!! You want to kill me?"

Yanyan release Xiaomi and Xiaomi slowly slide down from the wall. But soon he forgot about the pain. He job into the room to pack. Yanyan watch tv at the living room. Until it was 11am, Yanyan went into the room and realised that Xiaomi is still packing. There is already two big bag full.

"How many stuff you actually intend to bring?"

Xiaomi turn around sweating, "These are all needed"

Yy move over and open up the bag. Out come all those that Xiaomi bought for self protection, the pepper spray, the cross, hammer.

"Why did you pack these?"

"Self protection"

Yanyn keep quite, then he open another bag, it was his watch, bank cards and some valuable items.

"Why did you pack these?"

"Those if put at home i don't feel safe. Valueable should be put close with ownself"

Yanyan stand up, "Su Xiaomi, now, you go and have your bath then sleep. All these things, you can not bring even one there"

"How can??!"

Xiaomi unwilling. Yanyan walk to the drawer and take out little lube, he throw it into the bag.

"Bring this is enough. "

Xiaomi look at the bag then blush "idiot"