Chapter 96 : The Romance That Got Messed Up by Ownself.

Xiaomi felt that he is really dreaming. He went with Yanyan to Holland. Initially he was complaining why Yanyan did not choose some place like Paris or Switzerland, a place that are more romantic, but once he landed in Holland, he saw the view there, he have become mesmerise by it. It is beautiful here.

The building here are special design. All the way, Yanyan have been holding his hand. The people here eventhough they see them but have no reaction to it and they don't feel surprise. It is as if they are just a normal couple. Nothing to be surprise of. Xiaomi even more like it here.

They stay in a hotel that have special interior. Seeing the interior and it's decoration, Xiaomi softly ask Yanyan,

"yan~ is it expensive staying here? Want to change to a cheaper place?"

"The problem about money, is not you to worry about it"

"I was just wanting to save some money for the family"

"If you really want to save money, eat less snacks. If not, you are sure to eat your way to my bankruptcy"

Xiaomi was shock. Indeed they are going to bankrupt. And the culprit is himself. Is me that eat till Yanyan bankrupt?! The more he think the more he felt guilty. If he have control how he eat, now they will not have to face such situation. Xiaomi got upset.

After they both have checked in and settle down, Xiaomi now only realises that Yanyan knows how to speak in Holland language. He have another reason to admire Yanyan.

"Yan~i never thought you know such difficult language"

"If not, you think i everday reading is for fun? Lets go, don't waste time. I bring you out for a walk"

Here is beautiful. Very beautiful. Xiaomi follow Yanyan from behind appreciating the view. There is a lake here, beside the lake there are trees. Trees are with windmills. Each windmills have different colours. This is Xiaomi first time to see this. The opposite of the windmills are a meadow. Alittle golden yellowish. There are sheeps or something,  Xiaomi could not recognises them. Xiaomi and Yanyan find a place and sit down. Seeing this beautiful scenery and beside him there is Yanyan, he could not describe how blissful this is. These he have always seen them in his dream. Romantice and warm. Xiaomi was thinking want to use what romantic ways to chat with Yanyan. But Yanyan first to speak,

"Xiaomi, do you like it here?"

"I like! Super like",Xiaomi keep nodding.

"Then, lets marry here"

"You..you..what did you said?"

He totally have not ready for this. These words as if a strong wave came hitting Xiaomi, he could not breathe. Yanyan's lips move close to Xiaomi's ear.

"I said, Su Xiaomi, then, lets get marry here, what say you?"

Surprisingly, Yanyan repeat what he said! Xiaomi's head is analysing Yanyan's word in high speed. Then is total blankness. After that he start to feel drowsy. His heart are pounding hard, stay calm!!! Xiaomi stay calm!!! Xiaomi tell his heart. Finally Xiaomi say,

"do we have so much money for the wedding?"

Yanyan thought that Xiaomi will be excited and jump into his arms, and keep hugging himself, but this respond, he have never thought it will happen. What is this brat thinking?!

"Yan~ aren't we about to bankrupt? Eventhough i am happy, eventhough i am willing, but need not be forceful, i can wait, till our finance situation turns better then only we can marry. We can't be too selfish. Marrying here will definately be expensive. "Xiaomi hug Yanyan and sob.

Yanyan face turn black. Black to white.

"Who told you i am going to bankrupt?"

"I guess. I guess wrongly?"

Xiaomi lift his head and look at Yanyan. Yanyan return to his look and stare right to Xiaomi. Xiaomi realised he have got it all wrong.

"The romance that you want, don't blame me for not giving you. This time is you that mess it up,"Yanyan coldly say.

Xiaomi quickly sit up from Yanyan's arm, "yan~ just now that don't count. I think too much, lets repeat it, you say it again"

"Impossible",Yanyan stand up and left Xiaomi.

Xiaomi chase from behind ,"yan~ once more! I once again answer your question! Please!"

Yanyan only keep walking. Xiaomi keep chasing.

"i am willing! I am willing! I do want to marry you! Wait for me! I have prepare these answer for a long time.. Please listen for me to finish it!"

Yanyan put on the mp3 player. He block away what Xiaomi have to say. Xiaomi cry without tears. This time, in a beautiful place, with great people, Yanyan once propose to himself. But he himself messed it up.

*******

Happy reading :)