Chapter 21 : Not So Pure Love

Yanyan turnover and press Xiaomi under him. He kiss Ximi's supple lips and eat up Xiaomi' huff and puff.

After an hour, finally both of them get release themselves. Yanyan carrying the weak body of Xiaomi,

" i carry you to the bathroom for a bath?"

"Yes"

After bath, both of them ready to go out for a meal, when they open the door, there stood Yanghui and Liu Ying Xing.

"Why are you here?" Yanyan ask.

"Always this cold.. My heart almost die because of getting to much hurt from you. We were thinking it have been a while since we eat togehter so..." Yanghui pretend to be hurtful.

"I say you both are too boring. We are going to eat too, lets go together then" Yanyan ignore Xiaomi's refusal expression.

Four of them seated at a table. Yanghui and Liu Yingxing already know about Yanyan and Xiaomi's relationship. Therefore, they do not waste any chance they have to tease them.

"Su Xiaomi, i notice just now that the way you walk is rather awkward" Liu Yingxing who talk little started to say.

Xiaomi blushed right after hearing this. He softly deny,

"don't you simply say such thing.. I... I , sprain my waist while i jog this morning"

"Is that so? Is this Yanyan some weird psycho? Did he uses belt? Candles?" Yanghui tease further.

Yanyan do not bother, continue to eat his meal. Xiaomi don't like what he heard.

"get your mouth shut! Do not degrade my pure love"

These comes to the ear of the two guys, they laugh until their face on the table. After a long while, Yanghui finally able to talk,

"So Xiaomi, can you tell me what does pure love means to you?"

"Hmm.. Two simple person get together, leading a simple pure life together...definately will not have your belt, candles ..."

Xiaomi with a despise look staring at the two who still sticking to the table laughing.

"Two simple person?"

"You...i can believe that..but..."

Yanghui look at Yanyan then continue to laugh without even care that Yanyan was already kicking his leg hard. He continue to say without worry of his own life or death.

"Xiaomi, i think you still don't know, from what i know, Yanyyn is not a virgin when he is with you"

"What??"

Xiaomi stare at Yanyan. Yanyan try to not to look at Xiaomi,

"What good it is to talk about things that have pass, faster eat your food"

Xiaomi indeed well behave, he quitely eat his meal and did not say a word anymore. His heart have alittle sunk. His wish of a pure simple love is not that pure anymore. This pure love is stain by this scoundrels Yanyan.