Chapter 65 : Please Give Me Pocket Money!

"Yan, the bruised i had last time is still pain, can you give me some money to console me?"

"I bought you so many snack everyday, still not enough?"

"But sometimes i wanted to go out for some fun. You know that this city develop too fast. The price hikes too fast. The little money my parents gave me are totally not enough"

"Your appetite is big now, i see"

"Don't say like this",Xiaomi turn and sit on Yanyan's leg. He pull away his book to the side."I did seriously do my housechores everyday."

"that is to pay for your room rent"

"Then, you can throw all your problems, grieves, anger, fatigue all to me. I won't mind. Just give me some pocket money"

"I see that you will become arrogant when you have money"

"How can you compare me with those that got rich suddenly?.. Oh.. Upset.. "

Seeing Yanyan not responding well to his request, Xiaomi lifted his finger and do circling on Yanyan's chest .

"then, what about i let you have it a few rounds each night?"

"Sound as if i am forcing you.. It was you who always still wants a few more round...i didn't ask you for money to strenghten my body?"

"Pei! Who did i do it for? I was just thinking that Yanghui gift , the huge little lube, it taken quite some space in the room. We faster finish it we can faster throw it away. "

Xiaomi without shame say this to Yanyan. After finish saying, he pretend to be angry and face his back to Yanyan and cover his head with the blanket. Then he think of something and stick out his head.

"i tell you,i am very angry. It is too late even if you give me pocket money"

After a long wait, there is no respond from Yanyan, Xiaomi move his body inside the blanket, telling Yanyan that he is not asleep. If he wants to apologised, do it faster. But still , there is no respond.

Xiaomi finally can't wait anymore, he remove the blanket and saw Yanyan was about to pick up his book that just fall onto the floor. Xiaomi loose it. He was like a king kong, beating his own chest.

"Hong hong hong! Give me money or die!"

Xiaomi jump onto Yanyan, and use his mouth to bite away his book then he lightly bite on Yanyan's lips. Yanyan carry Xiaomi by the butt, he give it a pat,

"then, i choose to die"

"You, stingy rat.. "

"Is not like that you can't have the money.."

"Really?"

"There is a condition"

"To me any condition before money is not condition at all"

"Learn up these two books"

Don't know where they come out from, but Yanyan pulls put two book and put them infront of Xiaomi. Xiaomi climb down from Yanyan, he saw that the first book on top is a culinary book. Then he sadly look at Yanyan.