chapter 73 : Su Xiaomi who live in his own world (2/2)

Xiaomi use 15secs to think over the matter. He is fighting between rational and emotional. Finally he decided to solve his emotional need first. If not he could not focus in cooking well. So he want into the study room, take Yanyan's photo, pull down the curtain, first he sit on the sofa with Yanyan's photo getting into the mood. As if Yanyan is touching his body.

Xiaomi fall onto the sofa unbuckle his belt. He put his hand inside and hold his solid Junior. He start to indulge into the pleasure.

  "Ah~ wu ~ yan, don't touch there~ ah~ feels good"

"Yan~ ah~ give me"

Just when he is busy pleasuring, Yanyan came back. The door open and he saw the embarassing moment. One cold voice break thru ,

"what are you doing?"

Xiaomi was shock and jump off the sofa. The pants directly fall off. His face is totally red. Shameful. Too shameful. His junior soften. Xiaomi wants to get an excuse to brush off. Yanyan half smiling half pretending serious .

"Su Xiaomi, i never imagine you being such tramp"

"Tramp??"

Xiaomi forgot to wear his pants "you are the dirty wolf! Hooligan"

"You and your naked butt have no right to say me"

Xiaomi quickly grab his pants and put it on .

"i was just examine my body to see if i have bath clean. You.. You don't think otherwise"

Yanyan walk over and saw his photo. He cuddle Xiaomi from behind, and he remove the pants that Xiaomi just put on,

"By just looking at photo, i guess it won't satisfy my little kitten, how about the real person help you?"

"Who look at your photo? Shameless. I was just using the photo to wipe my ass"

While saying Xiaomi once again pull up his pants.

"Is that so?"

Yanyan use his chin and rub agaisnt Xiaomi's shoulder. He hold out his hand wanting to remove again Xiaomi's pants. But Xiaomi holding it tightly. He blushed and escape form Yanyan's arm.

"You made me panic now it won't even raise... I don't have the mood now. I go and cook"

*******

After they finish their meal, Xiaomi sitting on the sofa but hardly utter a word.

"Anything?",Yanyan watching tv.

"That.. Just now that incident, you can't tell to anyone"

"Which incident?"

"Just now that incident. "

"Which one? You don't say in detail i will not know which"

Yanyan is totally have devil living inside him.

"You did this purposely. You do not know which incident? ",Xiaomi got angry.