Chapter 29 : This Su Xiaomi need to be teach a lesson

"No! I don't want!"

Xiaomi hugging the tv loudly cried.

"I ask you to come stay with me is not for you to spend it leisurely! Go back!"

Yanyan try to pull Xiaomi from behind. Somehow this Xiaomi hug the tv set too tight that tge tv nearly fell off from the wall.

"At least, let me finish watching the last episode"

"You better keep your word. I pretended not to see that you watched tv yesterday, thinking i should let you rest for a while, who knows that you dare to watch overnight!!!"

Xiaomi again hug the tv, "Please a little bit more! They two have yet to be together"

"You force me to.."

Yanyan move over to Xiaomi and start tickle his itchy spot. Xiaomi start to giggle. He turn left and right and start to laugh harder. At last, he have no strenght to hug on to the tv and let go.

"Stop tickling! Stop...haha..ha.."

Yanyan bend over and carry Xiaomi by his shoulder. Xiaomi's head hanging at the Yanyan's back upside down.

"Master! Don't sell me to the brothel, i have lost my first time, i won't sell much money! Master please let go of me! That place is horrible.. I am scare of the dark "

"You still want to act"

Because Yanyan saw that Xiaomi have gone overboard, with an overnight of watching tv and the book is always at page 10, which three days ago was at page 10 too...Yanyan decide this Xiaomi need to be teach a lesson. Indeed he have take things for granted and have become worst. He was trying hard to help him improve..but this Xiaomi is not taking things seriously. One time it was the devil's mirror, then it was the dancing lesson, then it was the dieting, totally did not see how he have sacrifice in order to help him.

Xiaomi was thrown on the study room chair. Xiaomi hold tight his clothes,

"please don't, if the mistress saw us, it will not be good!!"

This acting provoke even more anger to Yanyan.

"I think all this while i must have overly pampered you!"

Yanyan walk to his room and Xiaomi was thinking about thise scene that makes him blushed. Xiaomi was guess if Yanyan go to the room to get his little lube. This is what sxm call the lubricant. Xiaomi blushed. Previously they did it in the living room, now in the study room? Next time maybe in the kitchen.. Hahha this Yanyan is really something...while he was day dreaming... Yanyan came back. His hand is not holding little lube. But he is holding four neckties. He grab Xiaomi and tie him onto the chair, back facing Yanyan. Xiaomi start to struggle. He try to turn and ask,

"what are you doing? What are you doing? What are you doing?"

When Xiaomi got anxious he usually will repeat his words.

Yanyan did not answer, and he unbuckle Xiai's pants and the pants fall down to his angkle. Xiaomi's fair butt is all that is left to see.

"I go right away, really, i never repeat this ever!"

Xiaomi understand now that Yanyan is not playing foreplay. He is angry. He realised things have become serious.