Chapter 46 : We go camping ( part 2 of 2)

At the end, that fish that went on a tour in the girl's chest, got barbequed. Xiaomi stay far far away from that fish. Until seeing the fish are eaten up, he joyfully skipped to the barbequed grill and make some meat. All that he likes to eat, he cook for two serving. After some hardwork, finally they are cook, just when Xiaomi wants to fetch them to Yanyan, Liu Ying Xing snatch one serving away.

"Su Xiaomi, i never thought you treat me so well! Thanks!"

While saying he take a big bite. He totally ignore Xiaomi whose face have turn green. Xiomi holding his chopstick at hand "i want to break you into pieces!"

Xiaomi chase after Liu Ying xing, but after a short while Xiaomi give up. He is totally out of breathe. So he pretend to cry and run to Yanyan.

"Yan! Liu Ying xing took away what i cook for you. You avenge for me"

"Is okay. I am not eating anyway"

"You are not eating?"

"Those food can cause cancer. It give out carcinogen, woman eat them will easily get breast cancer and affect youth's eye sight. All it is even worst than oily fried food. "

Yanyan coldly said while staring at Liu ying xing. After these, those that standing beside all stunned. Yanghui annoyed "yan, can't you say something good?"

"What you want me to say? That those food won't cause cancer and you continue to eat?"

Eventhough Yanyan said it this way, noone believe him but Xiaomi. Xiaomi holding the barbequed meat and start to eat.

"Yan, what you said just now was a joke? Oh! I nearly don't dare to eat"

The other was as though looking at a dumb moron looking at Xiaomi. After eating, everyone have no idea what to do. Xiaomi suggested that they gather in a circle and have a heart to heart talk. But it was all objected including Yanyan. At last Liu Ying xing took out a deck of cards. Xiaomi stare at the card,

"My suggestion is a lot better"

They start playing. Yanghui, YanYan, liu ying xing, and a girl.Xiaomi sit beside Yanyan. He anxiously stare at the other 3. He worry if anyone get to peep at Yanyan's card. Actually Xiaomi do not understand what they are playing. For the good luck, everytime Yanyan pick a card he will clap hand and say,"good card!"

Then he will stand up, give Yanyan pour water, then give himself get some water, and take the chance to peep other's card. When he come back he will whisper in Yanyan's ear who have what card. Because of this, Yanyan win alot of money. Xiaomi who help Yanyan hold the money was getting more and more happy. And he run around thru and for more frequent. Finally Liu ying xing realised something is amiss. Initially he thought that Xiaomi must be bored, now that he think about it, they are being trap. Liu ying xing give a signal to Yanghui, Yanghui not satisfy ,

"yan! You know what you are ? Scam! Swindler!"

Yanyan shrugged. His face show no guilt. He totally ignore Yanghui. He throw down his cards, stand up and walk away.

"Walking away after winning! How bad is your character"

"I am terrible man. So what. What are you grumbling about?! Go and make something to eat"