Chapter 31 : Smoking can brings out the masculine of man.

Since that incident, Xiaomi have become more well behave. For the last few days of summer holiday, indeed he have been seriously studying. But then again, there are still some other reason why he is so good, for instance, the tv have been struck by lighting, and Yanyan did not fix it. Addition to that, Yanyan even remove the internet line and use a portable line that he carry with him. Xiaomi have ni option but to stay in the study room, Studying.

A day before school reopen, Xiaomi start to pack. He reluctantly carry his luggage out of Yanyan's house.

"Never thought that leaving will be so soon... Yan, the next time we meet again .. Who know when will it be...you must take care! I can't take care of you anymore. The house matter i leave them to you. I really don't want to leave you. But now there war everywhere, i must got to the frontline and fight. You must understand me. " Xiaomi standing at the front door.

"Faster go" Yanyan give Xiaomi a push then close the door shut.

**********************

When Xiaomi reached his dorm, the other 3 already there. Upon seeing Xiaomi, Jiahui start saying,

"Xiaomi, i went to your house to look for you, but you are always not at home. Your mum said you went to Yanyan's house for tuition. Eventhou getting zero for exam is a shame, but it does not mean that you should hide from us and not meeting us"

"I always see you all in here everyday.. When i see your faces i will want to puke"

Xiaomi while saying, he throw his luggage bag onto his bed. Unzip the bag and start unpacking.

"You have been friends with Yanyan for quite sometime now, everyday i see you keep sticking to him, why didn't you feel like puking ?"

"How can you compare with him?" Xiaomi give a sharp stare at Lufei.

"You see how you speak. Eventhought Yanyan is slightly better looking than us, but among buddies there are no ranking, we are all same level, please treat us fairly. Sometimes, do concern about us too"

"What are there to worry about you? "

Xiaomi took out one piece of shirt and slowly shake, hmm, smells good, Yanyan's fragant. After he smells each shirt, only then he put them into the cupboard.

Seeing Xiaomi's action, Lufei question "Xiaomi, how smelly actually is you shirt?"

"Your butt smell worst!"

"Xiaomi, just after one summer holiday, your cursing have become worst"

Zhugang said while laying on the bed. He then took out a cigarette and light it up. Xiaomi saw Zhugang smoking , he was curious,

"When did you start smoking?"

For this summer holiday, Zhugang spend most of his time with his high school classmates, he sees that each one of them smokes so he too have pick up smoking. He tab his cigarette and say,

"'men go after this"

Lufei, Jiahui and Xiaomi got annoyed,

"then, you mean we are not man"

Zhugang explain " that is not my meaning. But smoking can bring out the masculine in a man"
"What kind of saying is this?"