Chapter 86 : One Sweet Hug

The truth is Xiaomi did not get biten by beast, or sleep outside, Yanyan and him able to make it to the shelter before dark.

Once there, they rent a room, Xiaomi drop onto the bed, because in the beginning he was climbing the hill, and sweat alot. After rest for a while, he felt the place is too cold. It was summer but why is it so cold? When he think that he still have to bath, Xiaomi pull a bitter face.

The place that they stay in is not that perfect. But their room is consider the best among the other. They have their own bathroom and toilet. But the price is shocking expensive.Xiaomi felt this place is a scam. Their food is also a huge problem. Suddenly Xiaomi misses those snack he had in the car. If he have known he would have not finish them all.

When Yanyan ready to take his bath,Xiaomi dash inside before Yanyan could shut the door. The already small bathroom now is even smaller with two person inside. Yanyan look at Xiaomi,

"what you want? I have climbed one whole day, i have no energy to feed you "

Xiaomi blushed.

"Pei! I too don't have such energy. How can you mind be so dirty. I just want to bath together, warmer."

Xiaomi ignore Yanyan refusal and directly naked and start to bath. Yanyan shut the door and remove his own clothes. Xiaomi look at Yanyan's body, unknowingly, he become shy. He try to make himself to relax and be at peace, but his eyes are not listening well and keep stealing peeps at Yanyan's Junior.

"Have you seen enough? "

Yanyan wickedly smile. And turn in the shower. Because the hill water is not high, the water the comes out of shower is not much. Xiaomi step futher abit.

"Yan, you test the water temperature. When it is warm please tell me. "

Just right after Xiaomi said, Yanyan pull him right under the shower. Xiaomi got wash and could not open his eyes.

"The water is still lukewarm! Wtf!"

"Be content! These place is like this. Faster wash"

Yanyan wait for Xiaomi to finish bathing. Xiaomi squeeze some shampoo and start scrubbing.

"You want to get wer abit? If not later you will catch cold"

"You faster wash up. Who need you to care about me"

.............. Outside the air is freezing, inside the bathroom is fiery hot. .....

When they come out, Xiaomi is totally exhausted. He regret. He regret decide to bath together in the first place. He and his naked body jump into the bed, and roll himself up with the blanket. Then sit up like a buddha statue, on the bed.

Yanyan came out fully dress, stand by the window, open the window and start to smoke. Outside become more and more cold. The breeze are strong. Yanyan's smoke come out from the mouth and carry by the wind dissapear. Xiaomi sitting on the bed, thru the window, he saw stars.

"Yan~faster come here. Sit beside me. We watch stars",Xiaomi give the seat beside him a pat.

"Boring"