Chapter 54 :Another New Year

On the day of new year,Xiaomi wakes up very early. But he did not come out of bed. He laying on his bed thinking of Yanyan. If he is lonely staying at home alone for new year. He imagine Yanyan sitting on the sofa watching the new year programme alone, hugging the pillow and having some tears at the corner of his eyes. The more he think the more sad he become and he could not control anymore, he grab his phone and call Yanyan.

"Huh?" Yanyan sound as thou he is still asleep.

"Yan! Is me."

Before Xiaomi can say anything, the other end comes one man's voice .

"yan, who call early in the morning? So disturbing"

Xiaomi nearly throw the phone away in shock. He stand up from his bed.

"Who is he? Who is he? Who is he? Who is he? Who is he? Who is he?"

"He is..."

Before Yanyan finish, Yanghui grab the phone, he imitate some weird voice.

"who is this? I have waited for this chance so long to finally wait that person to leave only i get to come in and spend sometime with Yanyan! You come and disturb us!!"

Before he finish, he got one kick on the tummy and nearly fall down on the floor. The phone drop instead.

"Stop the nonsense"

Yanyan light up a cigarette bend down and pick up the phone. When he put it to his ear, over the other side come a scream of slaughtering. Yanyan put the phone far away from his ears. After hearing that the scream soften down, only he put it back to his ears.

"Xiaomi, that is Yanghui"

Xiaomi now nearly in tears .

" who you want to lie? That is not his voice.. Yanyan, i miss you everyday, how can yo do such thing when i am not around? What do you take me as?"

Xiaomi cried loudly. Yanyan cut him off .

"why do i need to lie?"

Yanyan put the phone beside Yanghui's mouth and give him another hard kick on the stomach. He stare at Yanghui warning that if he wants to live or die. Yanghui face the phone.

" Xiaomi, i was just joking with you.. Last night Liu YingXing and i came look for Yanyan and we had a few drinks. We got drunk so we just spend the night here. Why? You are not here accompany Yanyan, you don't allow others to accompany him? We were close childhood friends!! "

Xioami heard that it is Yanghui, he felt relief.

"Yan, i knew it, you won't do such thing"

"You knew? Who was the one that scold me just now?"

"I was too emotional"

"Why did you wake up so early today?" Yanyan ask.

Of course he dare not say that he imagine Yanyan being alone at home till he cry.