Chapter 49 : Yanyan, Su Xiaomi, merry christmas (part 1 of 3)

Christmas is getting nearer.Xiaomi start to be busy. He use the money that he get from the camping and bought alot of things. Festive lights, paper flower, christmas candles, of course all these without Yanyan knowing.According to Yanyan's character, he will not celebrate such festive like Christmas.

Yanyan usually do not like to celebrate what usual human likes to celebrate. This is what Xiaomi conclude from what he observe so far.

There is two more days before christmas, Xiaomi was holding the remote control for the tv and skipping channel. He saw the tv is airing "the journey to the west" for the zillionth times. He turn and talk to Yanyan ,

"yan, which character that you don't like in this movie?"

"The monk"

Xiaomi jaw drop "why you hate him? He is a good man. He is fair and educated"

" he is like a girl. Can't step on ants, then can not kill the demi god... Then got touch by the demigod and he was seduced. I don't even want to watch "

"Nonsense! When did he got seduced?"

"I see that he is enjoying the touching"Yanyan shrugged.

"Now only i know this is how you review the monk"

"Change a channel. There is nothing good to watch here. The storyline always the same. There is a demigod that come down from heaven wanting to eat the monk. Then got beat up by monkey. Then if not they call for heaven's armies for backup. The at the end will always have this "master, please give me a chance. ... Don't you think that before the monkey come down from heaven he got a war with the god and goddess above. They can't win him but now that he is here, he have a hard time beating these demigod of snake, rabbit,... Is this logic?"

Xiaomi nodded,"You review this movie in very detail!",Xiaomi give Yanyan praise."Yan, i learn alot being with you."

"These things need not learn"

"Yan, do you have anything that you wish to get?"

Xiaomi try to test Yanyan if he will tell him.

"Nothing" a direct answer from Yanyan.

"How can that be? You don't have any wish?"

"Have a tour on the sun?"

Xiaomi was shock... "Do you have something like a little wish?"

"Have a tour at the surrounding of the sun"

"Don't have any that is more normal wish?"

"For me, i prefer to wish for what that is can't be fullfill. Why do you ask? You think you are the wishing genie?"

Yanyan takeover the remote control and change to a channel he prefer.

***************

One day before christmas.

"Yan, will you come home early tonight?"

"Why?"