Chapter 71 : Cold War.

Xiaomi and Yanyan have already had their cold war for two days. The reason? It was just because Yanyan refuse to eat Xiaomi latest recipe. Xiaomi felt he is being humiliated. He want to strike. He wants to fight fo fair treatment. Therefore, he did not speak to Yanyan for two days now.

Actually, Yanyan are as usual, will speak to Xiaomi, the cold war is only Xiaomi who is at war . Yanyan did not get involve in such silly war. Xiaomi is like a dumb (people that can't talk) person, he always brings along a notebook. If he really must talk to Yanyan, he will write it down on paper,

"Xiaomi, the toothpaste is finishing, buy it after work"Yanyan say.

Xiaomi did not look at Yanyan. He purposely turn his face to another side. But Yanyan ignore his attitude. They get ready for work, Xiaomi quitely get on the car (oh~ Xiaomi, if you are this angry, don't you think you should take a bus instead -,,-"?).

When he was about to get down, he purposely make a sound, write a note and put it up on the window,

"please reflect on what cruel things you have done to me. It hurt my tiny soul. If you don't act fast, i advice you to becareful!"

Yanyan pull down the paper and look at Xiaomi.

"your dish, i am sure you will die after eating. What you want me to reflect and do?"

Xiaomi do not want such reply. It is just another humiliation. Once again he decided not to speak. Then he get down of the car.

*****

While at work, the more Xiaomi think about it the more he got angry. This incident was actually just a reason that Xiaomi take for many other grudges he have been holding. He have do so much for Yanyan but he always have things to complain. Unforgiveable! This time no matter what he must war till the end! And must bring the war to higher stage! He felt that Yanyan totally do not cherish his care for him.

He did not look for Yanyan at lunch time, evening he went home by himself. When Yanyan comes home, he pull a long face. Seeing Xiaomi like this Yanyan frown.

"just because of a dish.. Do you have to act like this?"

Xiaomi quickly write on his paper, then slam it on the table.

"it is not this problem"

"Then, what is the problem?"

Xiaomi wanted to write on his paper, but Yantan grab his note and pen and throw them away.

"Speak properly"

Xiaomi shake his head. He decided not to speak to this smelly man.

"Really not to talk?"

"Huh!"

After giving a huh! to Yanyan, Xiaomi totally did not bother about him. He got busy with his things. Yanyan bite his teeth. This brats dare to ignore him.

The longer the war is the angrier Xiaomi become. Why Yanyan will not say thank you that you help me do all these things, or said i am happy that you are by my side do so much, all his good and care, does he really knows? So this small tantrum now have turn into a big dissapointment.