Chapter 26 : Twist twist waist , lift lift butt.

While Yanyan went out to meet a client, Xiaomi take the chance to watch "Step Up".

After finish watching, Xiaomi sigh laying at the sofa. These people that know dancing are so stylish. Then he jog to the mirror front and stare into it. He try to bend and lift his body but no matter how he do it, it is awkward. Indeed he is no professional dancer.

Then he heard outside, there is the sound of the door opening. In light speed he fly into the study room. When the door open, Xiaomi pretend to walk out from thr study room. Do some stretching.

"Yan, you are home. I have been studying all day, i am so tired now"

Yanyan look at Xiaomi, then walk towards the living room. He reach out to the tv and dvd player, and touch them. Looking back to Xiaomi who is standing there looking dumb,

" can you explain to me why are they hot?"

Xiaomi walk down from the stairs,

"I tell you, the weathere today is extremely hot, yan, i think the air conditioner is not working properly"

"Is that so?"

"Yes yes"

Xiaomi do not dare to look at Yanyan. Then he try to change the subject.

"I felt that everyday staying st home for summer holiday is such a waste. I want to improve myself, learn something. Do you agree?"

"Get to the point"

"I mean, i want to learn dancing"

"Ballet?"

"No...not that"

"Then, what do you want to learn?"

Yanyan lay down on the sofa. He pull out his tie. Unbotton his first two button on his shirt. From Xiaomi's view point, he can see Yanyan's skin.

"I also not sure, i want to go for trial class and see. You say i can not without skills ... I use the time outside school hour to learn other lesson, is way better than staying at home"

Xiaomi walk to behind the sofa, held out his hand and lightly massage Yanyan's shoulder. He can see that today Yanyan is very tired. His eyes are exhausted. Yanyan felt alot at rest, his head lean backwards toward Xiaomi. He close his eyes,

" then, you just learn what you wanted to"

"I knew it ! You are the best!"

Yanyan put one of his hand on to Xiaomi's hand. Then he pull Xiaomi to stand infront of him. He seat Xiaomi on his leg. Then he one by one unbotton Xiaomi's shirt. Xiaomi face down , blushing. He know what Yanyan wanted to do next. Yanyan holding Xiaomi's hand and kiss. Then he look up into Xiaomi's eyes.

"This time can you take the lead?"

***********************

The next day when Xiaomi wakes up, Yanyan already left for work. These few days Yanyan seems to be very busy. Then he changed and holding the information he got from the net, he went to the dance school.

When he finaly stand infront of the school door, it was already an hour pass.Xiaomi stare at the lesson offered ,thinking which class to take up. He peep into the first class, it is western dance. There are mostly middle age woman in there. But the teacher is a young man. Seeing the teacher having a good body with some sweat dripping down, Xiaomi start to desire himself having such good body. Not because of the teacher but because of the stylish dance moves. Xiaomi felt that these dances move really suitable for him. Really could bring out the man in him.

So, Xiaomi go register under this class. He standing in the middle of a group of middle age woman, The teacher loudly instruct,

"Twist twist your waist, lift lift your butt"

Xiaomi follow all the way. He seriously learning. Almost two hours of dancing, finally Xiaomi fall on the floor. He crawl all the way behind, grab his bag and take out his mobile phone.

"Yan! Help me"

"What?"

"I think my waist is broken. Can you come and fetch me home later? I can't walk"

The line on the other side was quite, it should be Yanyan wanting to scold but hold it in. At last he coldly say "ok"

Xiaomi sit at the corner looking at those middle agr woman continue to dance. When Yanyan walk into the room, all the woman turn their attention to Yanyan.

"Who are you looking for?"

One fat lady come with sweat all over asked. Yanyan walk pass her and saw Xiaomi sitting at the corner. Xiaomi could only look at Yanyan helplessly. Yanyan without care much of these woman around him, he quickly reach out to Xiaomi and lift him up.

"Gently, gently..." Xiaomi painfully cried.

"Stop yelling! You ask for this" Yanyan press harder with his hand.

"Pain pain pain pain!"

Under many eyes that is looking at them, Yanyan holding Xiaomi walk out from that room.

At the end, Xiaomi came in the class like a man, went out of the class like a girl.

*****************

The next day, Xiaomi laying on the bed feeling pain all over his body. He cannot even get down from the bed.

"Yan, i think i can't live any longer, can you bring me a piece of paper and a pen? I want to write down my last wish" then he look at Yanyan with alot of sadness ,"Don't forget me!"

Yanyan straight away give him one kick at his waist.Xiaomi cried in pain.

"Yesterday only you register for the class, today you are not going to class?"

When Xiaomi heard these words, his face turn green, and he grab his blanket not letting go.

"Even if you kick me to death, i won't go!"

As what he say, Yanyan really again give him one more kick at the waist. Then only he put on his clothes and say ,

"you.. Useless brat"

******************

Happy reading :)