Chapter 43 : Peace was mankind highest value

Xiaomi while in the class, his mind was keep thinking, he never thought that this Zhang whatever will target Yanghui and Liu YingXing. Maybe one day he will too... When Xiaomi think until here, he become frighten. After the third and fourth period class, during lunch time, he gave Yanyan a call.

"What?"

"Yan, will you spend some money to hire two shaolin master to be my body guard?"

" you believe or not that i hire them to beat you up?"

Yanyan cut off the phone.Xiaomi scolded Yanyan for being heartless on the other side of the phone.

Well, it is better to depend on ownself rather than other. So Xiaomi went to a shop, he bought one pepper spray, fruit knifes, nails, hammer, cross and a nunchaku. After that he went to the supermarket and buy two big garlic. Then he felt safer and continue with his afternoon classes.

Xiaomi carrying his bag on the front chest , going home. One of his hand is ready inside his bag holding the hammer. On the way back he look left and right being very caureful. But all the way home he did not see any weird people.

Once he is in the house, he keep searching and scanning the house before entering. Once he shut the door, the throw the bag onto the floor.

"Wah! So tired!"

Yanyan look at the nunchaku that fell out from the bag together with the nails, hammer, cross, fruit knife and that two garlic which roll to his feet,

"Why did you buy all these stuff?"

"Self protection. You want? I give you my garlic"

Yanyan annoyed, "what else that you can think of?"

"I am just be prepare for what if"

"After tommorrow all things will be well. Let's go, this is not what you have to worry about"

Upon hearing, Xiaomi felt relief. Xiaomi return to the study room and pay attention studying. His goal now is to smoothly graduate and Yanyan promise to bring him go overseas for vacation. Let that Zhang whatever eat shit..

********

On that day, Yanyan called Yanghui and Liu ying xing. Later, Yanyan was in a cafe, with Xiaomi who keep pester to join in. The opposite were two woman. Yanyan stare at the two woman with an annoyed eyes,

"let's cut the bullshit. Who ask you to do it?"

The one in red reply "i don't know what you mean, why Yanghui dare not come to see me? Is he a man? He did it now he have to face it"

"Why do they have to pay you money? These kind of thing. Is what you were willing to do it with them. If these need to pay money, then... Are you prostitute?"

The one in black add in "Hey! How can you say us like this!"

Suddenly Xiaomi took out his hammer and continue to hammer the table.

"Fastet say. Who are you doing it for? You two are good ladies, why will you do such thing?? Don't you know to love yourself? Tell us, who made you do it?"