Chapter 50 : Yanyan, Su Xiaomi, Merry Chrismast ( part 2 of 3)

Every shops are playing christmas songs. They have decorative lights hanging on their door. The santa claus that is working outside the shop is smiling too. Xiaomi loitering around outside , alone. He have walked for a long time. He don't know where he is now. The weather is getting cold.Xiaomi hug tight his clothes. He did not bring out any money. His mobile phone is out of battery. He can't go back home or to the dorm. That way he can easily be found by Yanyan. Later he will get another scolding from Yanyan.

This time he will not admit wrong first. He walk into a shop and he feels alot warmer inside. Seeing everyone in the shop is smiling happily, compare to himself, all these that is happening is totally not what he first wish to have.. What actually went wrong? Is it really him that is wrong? Is it him that do things willfully?

"Su Xiaomi, are you sick?"

Once he think of this words, Xiaomi bite his lower lips tightly. His heart felt sharp pain. Outside the sky is getting darker, Xiaom go round the mall, from ground floor up to the top floor. Then from top floor goes down to the ground floor. He keep repeating until the mall announce their hour to close.Xiaomi walk out of the mall.

Once he is outside, the wind keeps blowing his way. Xiaomi can't help it but to sneeze a few times. On the street beside the street lamps, all lights are already dim. Then where shall he go after this? Will Yanyan find him?

Over here in Yanyan's side, he was calling the dorm but no one answer. He call the house, no one answer. He call the mobile phone, it was off. He drive around the city round and round and round. But he could not see Xiaomi. At the end he stop by on the road side, started to smoke. Su Xiaomi, where did you run? Where can you possibly run to?

On the street, don't know where it comes from, it was playing "white christmas". Xiaomi standing under the street lamp, quitely listening to the song.

In the car, the radio was playing "white christmas". Yanyan sitting in the car quitely listening to the song. Yanyan finish his last cigarette. He throw away the cigarette butt and the cigarette box. He continue to drive around looking for Xiaomi.

When he was about to loose his patient, he saw Xiaomi squating at a corner ,shivering. Yanyan open the car door, walk towards Xiaomi. Xiaomi saw Yanyan coming to him, he hastily turn to run. But he run not far and Yanyan got hold of him. Yanyan press Xiaomi against the wall.

"why are you running?"

"Why you chase me?"

"What do you mean?"

"What can i mean?"

"Su Xiaomi, can you stop being stubborn and go home with me?"

"I am not going back. My brains are sick. Why must i go back. Let me die outside here. "

Xiaomi struggle. He wanted to breakfree from Yanyan's grasp.

"Wtf! Don't say the word die!"

Just when Yanyan still wanted to continue scold, seeing Xiqomi's watery eyes with tears start to roll down, he pull back what he want to say. And keep quite.

"Scold. Continue to scold. I am lack of getting scold. I am moron. I am stupid. I always cause trouble for you and make you headache."

Xiami try to lift his head high up not letting his teard fall down. Yanyan hold out his hand wanting to wipe off Xiaomi's tears at the corner of his eyes, Xiaomi avoid that hand,

"don't touch me!"

"You don't let me touch you, then will you allow others to touch you? Are you coming home with me?"

"Not going back"

Yanyan release the hand that is holding Xiaomi. Once Yanyan release the hand, Xiaomi wants to run. Just when he run a few steps, Yanyan shouted from behind.

" you dare to run one more step, you try! What did you fucking promised me? You said you will not do thing willfully. You said that even if i chase you away , you will still stay. Wtf does your promise means? "

Xiaomi do not move an inche. He was as if got nail to the ground. Yanyan one step one step move forward to face Xiaomi. He lift Xiaomi's chin.

"What does your promise means?" Seeing Xiaomi not saying anything, Yanyan continue "or i should have not believe what you said from the beginning?"

Xiaomi shake his head. "I was afraid you will scold me. The way you scolded me was vert fierce. I am frighten. Yan, can you never ever scold me in that way anymore?"

Looking at Xiaomi, Yanyan pull him into his arm. His chin above Xiaomi's head.

"Xiaomi, what can i do to you...."

Xiaomi tightly hold on to Yanyan's shirt and cried loudly.

"Yan, please once again forgive my weakness. Please don't hate my willfullness. Because i really love you"

Yanyan give Xiaomi's back a pat. "Alright.. Stop crying.. This time i am the one at wrong"

Xiaomi look up, "really you are at wrong? Not that i am too willfullness?"

"Yes. Not you but me."

Xiaomi stop crying. He wipe his boogy on Yanyan's shirt. He give a silly smile.

"I knew it! This time is not my wrong!"

Yanyan remove his jacket and cover up Xiaomi's body that is shivering. He hold Xiaomi's hand and look at the watch.

"Xiaomi, christmas eve is over. I could only wish you merry christmas"

While he say, he lower his head and kissed Xiaomi's lips. Xiaomi respond, his mind is all full of happiness that he have fly into neverland.

Both of them holding hands walk towards the car. Xiaomi swing their hands high up.

"Yan, will you come back home early today?"

"Why?"

"Will you come back early?"

"Why?"

"Will you come back early today?"

"Today, i will only be with you."

**********

Countinue to part 3 (last part) ....