Chapter 7 : Su Xiaomi jealous like a bitch.

Xiaomi is not that dumb. He have a certain feeling that Yanyan do have some feelings towards him. If not, why would Yanyan waited for him to finish exam when it was summer hot, and why would he give him his phone number? Everytime when Xiaomi think about it, he will become silly happy. He jump on his bed, rolling up and down, thinking of if he should give Yanyan a call. But he don't want to make himself look cheap. Don't want that arrogant Yanyan think he is so important to him.

So he decided not to call but to send sms. So Xiaomi sent " what are you doing?"

Not long, Yanyan reply "Reading diary"

Xiaomi was happy. He again roll all over his bed. He felt he know alittle bit more about Yanyan.

What a big guy doing with a diary? Hahaha. He is surprise to know that Yanyan too have this side of feminine in him. Just as Xiaomi about to reply Yanyan, Yanyan send another message in.

" don't be too happy. I did not say it is my diary"

Xiaomi quickly take a look around him, how does Yanyan know that he is happy? Hmm, it is not his diary? Then whose diary?... Suddenly Xiaomi's face turn black. His look was worst than a crying face. He have a very uneasy feeling, he pick up the phone and call Yanyan.

"What" the person on the other side sound kind of fierce.

"Er.. Nothing much. Just that.. Whose diary are you read?"

"Yours"

Xiaomi jump up in to the bed.

"Wtf! When did you took it?"

"When i went to drag you to go for your exam"

"I want to sue you! Taking others possession without consent! I want to sue you until you bankrupt, until your family broke up, until you bleeding everywhere, until you die without a place to crement..." Xiaomi keep trying find more words to express his anger.

"Is that so?" Yanyan laugh coldly.

"Then i too want to sue you too for defamation... Way to go Su Xiaomi, i didn't know until i read this that i am a moron?"

"No.. It is not like that.." Xiaomi have lost half of his spirit.

"I am dumb?"

"No..."

"I am a devil?"

"No...."

"I am pretender?"

"No...."

"Then wtf did you write about me?!!"

Xiaomi could not answer him. All he is thinking now is he regretted not to use nicknames in the diary. And he regretted to hide the diary in his pillow. He should have store it in the bank deposit box.

"Su Xiaomi, you scold differently everyday, do you want me to help you with some suggestion, the talented one?"

"Ah? My mum call me for meal time. Goodbye"