Chapter 32 : Life is not always Sweet (1/3)

Anything that happen, after a long time somehow will not able to hide anymore. It is just that Xiaomi have not ready to face this day. But the day have come.

This day, as usual, Xiaomi go to look for Yanyan in his office. But the new secretary keep signaling Xiaomi not to enter the office. But Xiaomi do not listen. He continue to push the door but it was lock from the inside. Is Yanyan having an affair? Xiaomi try to peep in to see what is going on in there, and what he saw shock him.

Now, the one sitting on the office chair is not Yanyan. It is one 40 something middle age man, without one strand of white hair, wearing a suit, his face features made Xiaomj realised that it resemble Yanyan. This man is definately Yanyan's father. Now he is staring at Yanyan who is standing against the wall.

"Give me an explaination what is these about"

Yanyan shrugged. "There is nothing much to explain. Sooner or later you will find out"

"Actually i have already know this earlier. I was thinking that you was just fooling around in school, but now you are taking over the company and yet you are still with him. What good does he have?"

"Why do i have to tell you what good he have?" Yanyan did not give much expression. Only stare at his father.

"Is it that i have too long never mind your business and look at how you turn out to be now"

"When have you ever care about me? How did i turn out? I don't feel anything wrong with the way i am now. If you really have that free time, why not you give more care to you many affairs and flings!"

"What did you say? This is how your attitude as a son?!"

"Me? What about me? I am teaching you not to do unnessasary thing"

"Then you? Are you doing anything proud here?"

Yanyan's father crush the photos on his hand. At last he sigh. His eyes have sorrow and pain, "That Xiaomj can he give us bore a child? Can he continue our bloodline? You are still young, you may felt that it is ok to not want a child, what about in the future? When you are at a certain age, have you really seriously consider? You have been always the smart one, how can you take this carelessly"

"Indeed he can never bore a child with me" Yanyan add in. "But i see that you are alot much capable , you continue your child bearing, i can't help much now"

Upon hearing, Yanyan's father face turn green. He stand up and give Yanyan a big slap. Yanyan did not escape. His face still could see that he is smiling. Xiaomi from outside was almost fainted. These father and son relationship is worst than those stranger in the street. Suddenly Xiaomi remember that Yanyan told him that they one family only meet up once every year. He felt pity for Yanyan.Xiaomi have no strenght to open the door but too weak to turn back and go.

"I will use anyway to break you up. You better prepare for it"

"What a coincidence, no matter what way you use, i won't leave Xiaomi, you better be prepare too"

Yanyan's dad take one step back and stare at him, "this is how you speak to me? You did such shamefull thing, now you still speak this way? If you want to be with him, over my dead body"