Chapter 66 : Think of a way that you'll never leave me.

Xiaomi eating snacks, lifting his legs on the sofa and reading a magazine. He even shake his leg. He was attracted by one article in the magazine. It was written by a pyschologist.

"One mature true love have to go thru four stages. Codependent; counterdependent; independent; interdependent, the time require for these stages to take place depends on each relationship. The first stage- codependent; the early stage of falling in love. Couple will wish to be with each other all the time. Stage two- Counterdependent; after the relationship have become stable, there will be one party that wish to have some personal space for his own. This time, his partner will feel that he is being abandon. Third stage - Independent; request more of private time and space. Fourth stage-interdependent; this is where a new lifestyle have begin. Your partner have become you most intimate person. You help and support each other, you work for a world that can fit you in. Being together will push each other forwards. But most couple could not go thru stage two and three. And they choose to break up. It is very wasted.

Actually Xiaomi do not really understand the article. He sit up from the sofa, thinking deeply. He always wants to be with Yanyan. But that is not what Yanyan wants, so, they have pass the first stage. Now they are consider stable, Yanyan have his own time for his own stuff, and i.. Being abandon. Hmm.. We must be in stage two. Does it means we have to move to stage three? Does it means Yanyan will want more space and let me alone at home every night? The more he think the worst he feel. No no no! I can't let Yanyan loose interest in me. No!

Xiaomi taking the pocket money that Yanyan gave him and dash out of the house. First he went to the cosmetic department and got himself some marine clay mask, he was thinking of he have become more handsome, Yanyan will only look at him. But just the face is not enough, so he went to a hair saloon. Hair stylist ask,

"what hair style do you have in mind?"

"I want those that when people see it they will be surprise and turn to look a second time"

Xiaomi was almost fall asleep in the saloon. The slow hair stylist finally completed the styling. Xiaomi take alook in the mirror. He nodded. Indeed he look different! Xiaomi was satisfy. He nodded and happily went home.

***********

At home, he put on the mask and watch tv. Seeing that Yanyan is still not home after he finish his mask, Xiaomi went to the kitchen to cook.

Now Yanyan just come back, he open the door, walk to the living room, then he saw one huge curly hair busy in the kitchen. First, he thought he have enter the wrong house, then he pause and think.

"Su Xiaomi?"

The huge curly turn and gave Yanyan a wide smile.

"you are home!"

"Why are you having a wig on?"

"What wig? This is my hair. How is it? Feel fresh?"

"What so fresh? Bald is refreshing too"

Xiaomi pull a bitter face, "You don't like it? I kinda like it"

"Redo it immediately. If not.. I can't eat"

"That is too exagerate" ,Xiaomi give his hair a shake.

"I really can't see it anymore."