Chapter 1

So here's the first chapter and I'd like to dedicate this to yin-and-yang because she really supported my short-lived book that I posted last week. Anyways, have fun reading this chapter with 5.8k words :)
*****
It was five o'clock in the morning when Niall felt the vibrating sensation of his mobile phone. He slowly opened his eyes to adjust his eyes to the blinding light of the fluorescent light, considering he forgot to turn it off last night due to the over exhaustion that he endured for the past month.

You see, Niall is working as a personal assistant to the famous British boyband, One Direction. He fetched everything whatever boy's needs, from their morning coffee to their wardrobe fittings to their hectic schedule, making sure they got them right. Niall didn't expect to land this job because only the best get to be able to work with famous people like One Direction. At first, he was having a hard time interacting with them because mostly Louis played pranks on him and Harry always slapped his buttocks every time he sees him. But the job has its perks as well as watching Zayn on his everyday life. You see, Niall has a major crush on the raven-haired lad. Even when the boys are still in X-Factor, Niall made sure to vote for them. But he knew that Zayn wouldn't think of him that way, but Niall is okay with loving Zayn without him knowing.

He groaned as he answered his phone, "Hello?" The blaring sound of people talking in the background coming from the other line was so loud that Niall has to put a little distance from the phone. He looked at the LED screen of his phone, checking who would call him at this hour. Then, he saw an image of Louis Tomlinson blinking on the screen. He knew at that moment that Louis spent his last day glued in front of a television screen.

"Louis? Why are you calling me at this hour?" Niall whined, wishing he didn't answer his phone. If he didn't maybe he should still be sleeping at this moment.

"Nialleeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr!" Louis screamed. "You know what day is it today?"

Niall paused, thinking if Louis was hinting of something. He thought about it but he came empty handed. "Your birthday?"

"Silly." Louis giggled. "Today is the day that you confess your undying love for Zayn."

Niall widened his eyes in shock as he heard those words from Louis. His heartbeat sped up as he imagines Zayn smiling back at him. For him, Zayn Malik is the perfect man in the entire universe. The golden amber eyes of his have the ability to capture any soul just by looking at him. The perfect jawline of his that could slice any stone, including diamonds. And his tanned olive complexion that feels like velvet because it's so soft. There were a couple of times when he was able to touch Zayn from fixing his tie. Niall almost fainted as he was so close to Zayn that he could smell the minty breath and the masculine scent coming from the raven-haired lad.

"Sshhh, you promised that you won't say anything." Niall panicked as he begged for Louis to keep his mouth shut. A couple of weeks ago, the boys were rehearsing for their upcoming tour and Niall was working on his laptop, making an entry for his private blog. He felt an urge to go to the bathroom and when he left his table for a couple of minutes, Louis decided to check his twitter on Niall's laptop. To say the least that he saw a whole entry of Niall confessing his undying love for Zayn. And when Niall returned, he saw Louis in front of his laptop, giggling. And the rest is history...

"Of course, I won't. I'm just wondering when are you gonna tell him?"

"I would say never." Niall replied way too quickly.

"Why not?"

"Because... because..." Niall hesitated to even answer Louis' question. There's no way in hell that Zayn would see him that way. Besides, Zayn is currently involved with someone and don't forget the fact that he's straight. "Shut up, okay!"