Chapter 11

It's the weekend, and here I am posting another update. It's a good thing that I don't have classes on Monday because of Labor Day. Yay!

In this chapter, I've written some a smut but not exactly. I know I'm not making any sense right now, but you'll understand it once you've read it. And of course, drama always a part of my writing. Expect that in every chapter that I've written. And some of you might freak out when you read the part with Aiden, he did something. I know that you're getting excited, but I'll just leave it like that.

This chapter is dedicated to theamaziallriver for being my first follower in Twitter. Anyways, I'm always looking for more followers. Follow me @Shime_TheWriter.
*****
Zayn watched as the angered blonde was getting closer to the table holding a tray filled with their food. He knew that Niall was faking a smile towards shocked Aiden.

"Sorry about that..." He heard Niall slowly put down the tray, laughing nervously. "This guy here is..." Zayn saw how Niall shooting daggers at him with his eyes. Zayn shivered but not in a good way―definitely not in a good way. "Practicing his line for an audition for a small movie role and I think he just carried away, don't mind him. Excuse us while I help him practice his line. It won't take that long, okay. Just stay here with Louis," Zayn hissed at the contact of the grasp on him, dragging him away.

"Ouch... You're hurting me..." Zayn whined as they had a distance from the table.

"Well good!" Niall spat, shoving Zayn to the bathroom. He made sure that no one was occupying the bathroom before unleashing his fury on the intimidated Zayn, then slowly closing the door and lock it.

"What the hell's the matter with you!" Niall assaulted Zayn using his words. Using the back of his left hand, slapping it against Zayn's forehead. The sound was so crisp that the olive tanned complexion turned into reddish tint.

Zayn covered his damaged forehead, caressing it with his touch. He never let anyone hit him like that except for Niall. He can't explain it, but he just let Niall have his way with him.

"That hurts, you know," Zayn whined, pouting. He was truly sorry for raising his voice towards Aiden, and for a good reason.

"I really don't know what is going on with you," Niall shook his head in disappointment. Even if he wanted to get angry with Zayn for so many reasons, he just can't loathe the guy because obviously he was so madly in love with him. It was surprising that Niall lasted this long before he could say that enough is enough.

"I don't like Aiden."

"Nobody asks you to like him!"

"He's not good enough for you!"

"You have no right to tell me what's good and bad for me! I've managed to live my life for three years without anyone's help. And I can definitely take care of myself!" Niall exchanged the growling session he had with Zayn. "You're so rude with Aiden. The guy has been nothing but nice to all of you!"

"You don't know him, Niall!" Zayn snarled back.

"And you do?" Niall gasped in frustration. The words escaping from Zayn was beyond astounding.

"No," Zayn mumbled as he felt those blue eyes were piercing his insides little by little. He had an idea what Niall was thinking and decided to voice it out. "I know guys like him. And they're up to no good. Besides, you should be thanking me!" He spoke. The smugness was dripping off from his voice.

"For what? A good looking guy who wanted to get to know me!" Niall scoffed. His anger was overpowering his thoughts. With all the pain and agony, he had gone through for the past three years and most of them were all related to Zayn. Niall had to bit his tongue all those times, seeing Zayn bringing different women in his hotel room, doing things that were vomit-worthy. And not to mention, having a fake relationship with Perrie. Niall had to swallow his pride as he was enduring the pain and suffering seeing the love of his life in bed with someone else. And now the tables were completely turned, it was his time to feel special in the form of Aiden. He was not going to let this one go. It's his only way to escape from the pain that Zayn caused him.