Chapter 10

Good day everybody! Here I am, updating again. I'm supposed to post this last night, but I was exhausted, so I postponed it for a couple of hours. I didn't realize that it was a long chapter until I edit it LOL. Sometimes, I got lost myself when I'm writing, not realizing that I've been sitting in front of my laptop and writing continuously.

I might be able to post another update on Saturday since I don't have class on Monday.

If anyone read my wall/timeline, I said that I was changing my Twitter, and I'd appreciate if you want to follow me. Of course, I'll post status updates about this story. I might even post spoilers :D or if you want to just chat/talk with me, I'm cool with it. So if anyone is interested, follow @Shime_TheWriter.
*****
It has been five days after they did the press conference in Milan, and now the boys locked themselves in Liam's flat. The black leather sofa was big enough for them to sit with enough space. The fifty-inch flat TV screen was placed on a wall in front of them as they watch some TV program to pass the time.

Harry reached out for the remote on the small coffee table on the side because this soap opera on the television screen was making him sleepy. He wanted to watch something that doesn't make him drowsy―maybe some sports channel.

As for Louis, sitting on the far right of the sofa, was flipping page after page of a fashion magazine. His cerulean orbs traveled on every single detail of the couture dress of a woman in the center of the page.

"This looks beautiful." He commented as he felt Zayn's body heat pressing against his skin.

"What is it?"

"This," Louis pointed the white couture dress. "I'm gonna wear that someday." He giggled.

Zayn just looked at his bandmate as if his band mate was growing horns on the forehead. "Louis, that's a dress..."

Louis faced his bandmate with a pout on his face. "And what's that supposed to mean? So you're saying just because I have a penis that I don't have the right to wear a dress?" His eyebrows and mouth shuddered as he crossed his arms over his chest and drumming his fingers over his shoulder.

"No, that's not what I'm saying..." Zayn regretted saying those words because he didn't think things through first. Him and his stupid mouth.

"So what is your point then?"

"You know what I'm just gonna sit here and shut my mouth." Zayn said, doing a zipping thing over his lips to show that he's going to close his mouth and never speak again.

"Hmmphhh!" Louis scoffed. "Maybe that's why Niall never chose you..." He mumbled.

"What'd you say?" Zayn heard the words clear enough even though Louis whispered it. He was having a hard time already to spend some quality time with their assistant and Louis being a whiner doesn't help either.

"Okay, you two. Stop this instant," Liam reprimanded, trying not to agitate the two further. He was standing behind them as the red apron placed in front of him and holding a tray filled with frozen lasagna. "I'm gonna put this in the oven, and if I heard any more whispering between you two, I'll kick you out. Do we have an understanding?"

"Fine by me." Louis scoffed.

"That's okay with me." Zayn said.

"I can't believe this guy!" Harry shouted. His long arms flapped around to show his agitation towards the soccer game on the TV screen. "Use your hands to block!"

After five minutes, Liam returned, sitting between Zayn and Louis. The tension between them was palpable.

He turned to Louis. "Is Niall going to come over?"