Chapter 45

This week's update is a little bit longer than usual for a reason. Sadly, I won't be able to write anything until the first or second week of May because of the finals coming and school projects that I have to deal with. But if I finish the projects ahead of time, I might be able to post a chapter or two.

And for the summer, I'm going to be busy as well. I'm taking 4 courses (10 credit hours) in twelve weeks so I might or might not be able to write anything as well. Sorry guys... Maybe I'll be back by mid-August but I'm still going to be reading books here in Wattpad so feel free to send me messages.

*****

By the time they arrived at Holmes Chapel, it was almost one in the morning. Both of them were exhausted, eyelids drooping, and aching muscles. Even with physical exhaustion, excitement filled Harry because it was quite a while since he has been home. He loved his job but not all the time but he loved his family as well.

"So here we are..." Harry turned off the ignition of the vehicle, leaning forward to see a medium-sized brick wall. Lush green lawn on the front of the house as a cemented pathway leading to the front door. There were also different kinds of flowers that gave colors on the grass. A rusty mailbox stood next at the front door with a metallic blue bird sat on top of it. "Home sweet home."

"Hey, your lights are still open," Niall said, seeing the lights originating from inside the house. "Don't tell me your folks are still awake."

"Mom, probably is, but my sister—eh, not so much," Harry waved his hand, showing unsureness gesture. "I'm sure that they'll be delighted to see you."

"I feel like I'm imposing..."

"Don't be ridiculous, Niall," Harry smiled, elbowing the blonde. "My family loves you."

"Oh okay..."

Minutes later, Harry pressed the doorbell. Within seconds, they heard footsteps getting near and as soon as the door opened, a slightly thin woman with black hair came out, grinning widely at Harry—it was his mother, Anne. Harry was the exact replica of his mother except that he was a male.

"Welcome home, Harry!" Anne showered his youngest son with kisses to show how she missed him. It has been months since the last time they saw one another. They talked on the phone from time to time, but still, seeing your only son in person was much different.

"Mum..." Harry whined but it was pointless so he just let his mother do whatever she wanted.

After giving the introductory motherly hugs and kisses she gave to her son, Anne noticed a familiar face standing behind Harry.

"Niall, is that you?"

"Uh, hi, Anne..." Niall waved awkwardly, nervously smiling at the woman.

"Oh my God! Niall, it is you." Before Niall could respond, he got pulled by Anne, hugging him as well. He couldn't help but to get emotional too. It reminded him of his own mother back in Ireland.

After that hugging, Anne pulled away, her eyes studying the blonde carefully. It has been two years since Harry brought Niall home, both of the boys were too young and now, she noticed that Niall has grown into a good looking man. Although, she has seen his picture on the Internet because of the public announcement of Niall and Zayn's relationship recently. But still, it was still different to see someone from a computer screen to a real life presence.

"Come on, get inside," Anne signaled the lads to get inside.

Niall was still mesmerized at how luxurious Harry's home was. It shouldn't be a surprise since Harry was a multi-billionaire popstar. The ten-seater leather sofa placed in one corner of the living room. There was also an exquisite collection of flowers, giving the room a much homier ambience. A lampshade sat next to the sofa, and next, to that was an antique coffee table.