Chapter 43

Since today is the release of Zayn's debut solo album, I thought I should update too. Although, I'm not sure if I'm going to get his album. I'm sure that if I hear his voice, I will definitely cry so until I get over my big crush on him, I'm gonna hold off on listening to his album or his voice. My feelings are not stable enough lol.

Going back to the story, I'm already done writing the next chapter too. I'm not sure when I will going to post that. But after next chapter, you might pick up where I'm going with this story. But fear not, my OTP will still remain (at some point).

By the time you finish reading this chapter, you will find out what is this something that Zayn and Louis did years ago...

*****

Only the ticking of the second hand of a wall clock was the only thing that can be heard from a room. A young man was sleeping soundly and peacefully, probably having some kind of a sweet dream but it came to an immediate stop when a blasting sound erupted to the front door. The young man jolted upright, glancing from left to right, checking if there was a fire in the building. And that young man was named Louis Tomlinson.

"Huh—where's the fire!" He shrieked, looking for an escape route. It took him a couple of seconds to recuperate from the shock. But then again, he heard that loud noise coming from the door. When he glanced at the wall clock, he frowned to see that it was just only ten o'clock in the evening. Nevertheless, Louis was not at all amused whoever disturbed his sleep. This better be important, Louis thought.

His tongue probably rolled off and slid into his esophagus the sooner he saw whoever standing on the other side of the door

His tongue probably rolled off and slid into his esophagus the sooner he saw whoever standing on the other side of the door. A particular raven-haired lad with furrowed brows, telling that he was beyond pissed off. All Louis could do was to gulp forcefully.

"Z-Zayn... what are you—" The brunette freaked when Zayn grabbed by his collar and started screaming his lungs out.

"What the fuck did you tell Niall! Answer me, Louis!"

"I... uh..." Words seem to be scarce, at least for Louis. The intensity of anger escaping from Zayn was literally scaring the shit out of him. He has seen Zayn getting mad before but this one was way over to the top as if an active volcano about to spew out its lava.