Chapter 8

Surprise again! Did I get you? LOL.

This a new update - a parting gift if you must. Since I'm going back to school tomorrow so I thought I should give you guys another one. I might or might not update on Wednesday depending on my homework so let's hope there's not much to do this week.

I finished writing chapter eleven so I think I have more time to focus on my studies without getting behind on my writing.

Like what I've mention from the previous chapter, a new character will make 'his' debut appearance, so I'm excited and anxious about what your thoughts. Just read and find out who this new character.
*****
Louis detected weirdness were coming off from Zayn and Niall. He already bugged Zayn to tell him if he fixed whatever's going with him and the blonde, but he ended up with nothing. He was startled earlier when Zayn snapped at him so he decided not push any of his buttons anymore.

He hopped until he was in a reaching distance with the blonde, snaking his arm on Niall. He smiled, gathering all the courage he could. "So, are you and Zayn okay?" He saw how their assistant tensed up and at that moment he knew that Zayn failed to do what he was asked to do.

"I don't wanna talk about it, okay?" Niall responded in an irritated manner. He sped up his walking until he catches up with Harry, who was busy responding DM's on Twitter.

Zayn regretted all the words he threw at the blonde. He didn't mean any of it; his mind was all boggled, not knowing which way is up. The Niall he encountered in his dream, sharing that one-of-a-kind sex left a lingering feeling inside him and he wanted to do it one more time. But after what happened earlier, insulting the blonde, there's no way that his dream could end up in reality. Besides, he knew that he turned down the blonde and if he brought it up to Niall, he knew that it could cause confusion and tension between them. As of now, their relationship is all messed up and he didn't want to rock the boat any further. Zayn decided to lay low for a while and spent his time away from the blonde as much as he can. Although, he knows that it would be hard, he needed to clear his mind if having these weird feelings for the blonde is the right way for him.

His wandering thoughts were snapped away when he felt an abrupt movement behind him, imprisoning him from behind. When he turned around, he freaked out completely to see his fake girlfriend, grinning at him.

"Perrie?"

"I miss you so much!" She placed a quick peck on his lips.

At one corner of his eye, he saw how the blonde was watching the entire scene with a pained expression on his face. Somehow, he felt guilty but there's nothing he can do. He signed up for this sucky agreement. And although Perrie made him want to climb the tallest building and jump off quickly, he still had to put appearances to show to the public that they're the hottest couple in the music industry.

He just let Perrie brushed her glossy lips against his, but the sensation was leaving him disgusted so he waited for a couple of seconds before pulling away.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, still wondering what their management was planning this time.

"I want to see you, isn't that obvious?" She slid her arms behind him until she reached his side, pulling him to close the distance between them.

"Well now that you see me you can go now." Zayn wiggled his way out of Perrie, not wanting to give her any more weird ideas. At the same time, he kept glancing on the blonde who was still staring at them with the same wounded expression on his face.

Louis watched his best friend as the distressed expression on his face showed up. He followed the blonde's gaze and to see the devil in disguise aka Perrie Edwards was snogging Zayn. Just the thought of them doing intimate things made him want to vomit as in literally.