Chapter 5

Here I go again, posting another update. What can I say about this chapter? It's quite lengthy to me. Of course, I can not exclude drama because that gives color to the story, I think. But wait until you're on the last line of the chapter. That would definitely tug in every reader's heart :D

On a new update about me, recently I've been wanting to learn the French language. Because, first of all, if any of was receiving my wall updates. I found this morning a really good Ziall story, but it's written on French and I don't know how to read French. And for another reason, I've kind of stalking mildly this French guy on Instagram. Oh my, God, he's so yummy!

*sighs defeatedly*

I need to get a grip and focus here. Anyways back to the story, I'm still working on chapter 10. So that's that and I want say thanks to all who votes and post comments. You know who you are :)
*****
It's been three hours since the boys arrived on the emergency room. It was a good thing that Niall had his own private room so no tabloids or paparazzi could snap a photo of them. If someone found out that they were in a hospital and that would create a big buzz on social media sites.

Zayn was sitting on a chair beside Niall who was still unconscious. He's holding the blonde's hand, caressing his soft hands, hoping he would wake up sooner. He already missed the radiating blue orbs that he adored so much.

Meanwhile, Louis was standing behind the windows with the blinds completely off from the outside. He tried peeking outside; checking if there's any paparazzi in the area. As for Harry, he's sitting in one of the chairs in the corner, waiting as well for the blonde to wake up. To kill time, he tried checking his Twitter account for some news, if someone saw them arriving on the hospital.

Zayn was a bit startled when he felt a hand pressing his shoulder. He slowly turned around to see a smiling Liam back at him, telling him that everything will be alright.

"We need to talk," Liam stated, looking at the distraught raven-haired lad. Louis noticed the concerned tone from his bandmate and so he walked towards them, dragging a chair and sit nearby. Harry did the same thing.

"What is it?" Zayn asked.

"Why were you two fighting?"

"Because he woke me up."

Louis gasped. He can't believe the words coming out from his bandmate. He eyed Zayn with rage in his cerulean orbs and said, "You kicked him in the face because he disturbs you while you're sleeping?"

"No, of course not." Zayn defended himself.

"Then what?" Liam asked. He needed to get the bottom of this. After seeing Niall's life slipping away from them, he knew this was not an ordinary fight.

"He started acting weird since last night."

"Last night? Why, what happened?" Liam continued putting mental puzzle pieces in his head.

"He kicked me out of his room and I don't know why." Zayn felt irritated as he looked back with the events that happened last night.

"Why were you in his room?"

"Because I can't sleep," Zayn answered.

"That's true, though." Harry nodded. "Zayn usually goes to Niall's room when he can't sleep."

"Thank you." Zayn beamed. He was glad that someone was backing him up. "We usually share the same room but yesterday he told me that he wanted me to have my own space. I mean, what the heck is that?"

"Maybe he wanted his own space too?" Liam answered, but it came as a question.

"That's bollocks," Zayn replied. "He likes it when I'm in his bed."