Chapter 20

Surprise! I'm back again for another update. Not one but two chapters! I've decided to do that because both chapters were quite short, so I thought to post two chapters instead.

For the past week, I haven't done any writing because I was so hooked up on playing Pokemon LOL. Let me know if any of you play Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby so we can trade something hehehe...

Drama is still a major theme on these two chapters so prepare yourself. Other than that, enjoy these chapters and once again I'd like to advertise my Twitter again. Follow me @Shime_TheWriter.
*****
Louis was so exhausted from a full day of writing songs that the five servings of espresso lined up in front of him were not working anymore. His eyelids felt heavy, droopy even. He doesn't even know how the hours just passed by so fast that he didn't notice it. And now, it's almost eight in the evening and the rest of his band mates were way worse than him. Harry used his mouth to grab on the pen and make an irrecognizable sketch of himself. As for Liam, who was puckered his lips as he took different shots of a selfie. Louis was feeling sick as he saw Zayn kept touching Niall as the two of them were sitting on the sofa in one corner of the room.

"Hey!" Liam growled, putting his phone down as he threw Harry a glare because the curly-haired lad kept throwing Liam crumpled paper. "I'm trying to take a selfie here."

"But you don't need one," Harry defended, lining up the crumpled papers on the table. He was planning to annoy his band mate until Liam chased him down.

"Of course, I need one," Liam said, facing his phone one more time. He moved the phone at a different angle and took another shot after making a different facial expression. Liam smiled, being satisfied from the selfie he took. "Look, what you think?" He asked, facing the phone to Harry and Louis.

"Looks fine to me," Louis answered, shrugging off. He doesn't have the energy to pay attention to his surroundings. All he wanted to do was to get home and have a long bubble bath then get some sleep.

"You're going to post that?" Harry asked, feeling envious. He thought maybe he should do the same thing since their fans went crazy every time they saw something new in their social media sites.

"I might," Liam grinned. "Maybe I should be the next King of Selfies."

The contagious giggle escaping from the blonde was making Zayn laugh as well. There were no words to describe how elated he was. He was delighted that things work out for them. Zayn would do anything for this relationship to work no matter what.

"Stop tickling me, Zaynie!" Niall cackled, trying his best to remove the fingers crawling on his sides.

"Zaynie?" Zayn stopped suddenly as the word vibrated inside of him, making him feel a lot of feeling including the warm and fuzzy ones. Right away, a smile spread across his face, knowing that his boyfriend has a nickname for him.

"Oh, I could just call you-" Niall replied, panic was seen in his blue eyes. But before he could finish his sentence, warm lips pressed against his, brushing it gently, caressing it with adoration and love. And that all came from Zayn.

Zayn pulled away after a couple of seconds, looking intently into those blue eyes that seemed like to put him in some kind of trance, but he doesn't mind. He actually preferred to get lost in them.

"I don't mind you calling me Zaynie, Pumpkin." Zayn smiled, running his thumb, caressing the soft, silky cheek of his boyfriend. "I love you, Pumpkin."

Niall smiled widely and was about to reply when Louis interrupted them.

"Can you guys not do that?" Louis whined, cocking an eyebrow to the lovesick couple in the sofa. "Just so you know you're not the only one here."