Chapter 49

As his blue eyes watched the most disturbing video he has seen in his entire life, Niall felt his heart breaking into a million pieces. He witnessed how Zayn touched Perrie in an intimate manner, how he caressed her in the gentlest way as if the two were meant for each other. Their bodies arched in passion and lust as they continue doing the physical act.

Niall didn't even realize that tears escaped from his eyes, not until Perrie cleared her throat with a devilish grin on her face.

"You planned this, didn't you?" Niall sniffed, wiping away the tears escaping from his eyes. He was so desperate to scream and shout but he couldn't, being in the public place and all.

"Give it up, Niall..." Perrie scoffed as Niall noticed the sudden change of her tone from being polite and nice to being nasty and demonic. "Zayn told me as he fucked me in every single inch of the bedroom that I'm the one he wants and what he had with you is just a mistake."

Niall forced a swallow a lump of saliva on his throat as those words pierced him in more ways than one. As much as he didn't want to believe, the video was the evidence backing up Perrie's words. Niall noticed how happy Zayn was in the video. He has never seen Zayn this happy before, not until this video.

Niall pressed the stop button on his LED screen, closing his eyes as he tried his best to erase what he just watched in his head. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't. It was pointless to argue anymore as he opened his eyes again, staring straight at the smugness on Perrie.

"You know what, you and Zayn, you both deserved each other," Niall said, his tone was devoid of any emotions. "There must be a special place in hell for both of you." With that, Niall stood up and turned around, but before he could make another step, he heard the threat from Perrie.

"I'm warning you, Niall. Zayn is mine!"

The anger brewed up inside him, trying to explode but he willed himself not to cause any kind of scandal. Then, he turned around with no emotions on his face and said, "You can have Zayn all you want. Why would I wanna be with someone who is a two-timing jerk?"

The tears kept falling as Niall fled from the scene, feeling his entire world breaking into pieces. It was official, he should start with the healing process no matter how painful the experience was. But then, he felt another vibration from his phone. All of a sudden, his mind got the worst of him, praying that Perrie didn't send him another disgusting video of her and Zayn doing God knows what. But all he got was a puzzling look on his face when he saw an unread message from Sophia.

I need to talk to you. Can you meet me at my flat? ASAP

From the nature of the message, Niall instantly knew that Sophia could be in a lot of trouble. He tried his best to kept a lid on his emotional problems. For now, he was going to be a friend and help Sophia to the best of his ability.

Once he got to Sophia's building, Niall couldn't help but panic as well. For some unknown reason, he could feel that something bad happened to his friend. Niall knocked, but it didn't take that much time until Sophia let him in. He saw the panic and fear from Sophia was a clear sign that something was definitely wrong.

"I am so glad you're here," Sophia greeted, hugging tightly at her blonde friend. She didn't even let Niall respond before dragging him away inside the flat.

"You're definitely not alright," Niall said after recomposing himself. With Sophia pacing back and forth in the entire living room was definitely telling him that something was wrong. "I guess not. What happened?"

"I did a terrible thing..." Sophia bit her nails, trying herself to be calm as much as she could but nothing seemed to be working.

"Sophia, you need to calm down. Tell me what happen?"