Chapter 15

I thought I wouldn't be able to post today because I was swamped this week. Besides, I'm busy as well catching up on my TV shows. I did watch Scandal, Agents of Shield, and How To Get Away With Murder. Wow, those shows are good, at least to me.

Anyways, I'd have to apologize for this chapter. It felt like this chapter was rushed because probably it was. I didn't like the way I wrote it. Fear not because I put some things in there that you might enjoy but hopefully you won't get mad at me when you read the last part of this chapter. At first, I had an idea and it wasn't supposed to come out like that. I don't know why, something tells me that I should end it with a different one. Honestly, I feel like the readers were getting bored with my writing, I don't know maybe it's just me. Or maybe I should just finish the book? I don't know what going on with me lol. Pardon with my mood swing. Although I know I'm not supposed to say this, I was planning on making a sequel to this book.

Anyways, I hoped that you still want to follow me on Twitter @Shime_TheWriter. Have fun reading this 6.5K word chapter.
*****
"Would you stop moving?" Caroline Watson, their long-time personal stylist, complained as she placed a fake mustache on Louis. "It would take more time if you keep scowling like that."

Louis grimaced on his seat in front of a mirror as he felt the adhesive of the fake mustache was pressed on his skin. "I really don't get why I have to do this." He was still fuming with Zayn and now he has to do this. This is totally unfair!

"Oh, hush now, Louis," Lou, their personal hairstylist, giggled as she put on a semi-curly wig on Louis. With a retro, glossy green shirt with suspenders paired with creamy tight pants, Louis looked like an creepy old guy you see hanging out in bars waiting to peek on attractive ladies passing by.

"I look ridiculous!" Louis cocked an eyebrow. "This is so against my fashion sense."

"You have no fashion sense," Harry commented on a seat beside Louis. He was wearing a different pattern of retro shirt under a teal suit, paired with a maroon pants. Lou styled his hair, putting more curls on his head and with a fake mustache but neater than Louis.

Louis glanced sideways at the grinning Harry as he wiggle his mouth, moving his fake mustache and was amused seeing it.

"Talk about having no fashion sense," Louis scoffed. "It looks like someone farted on you."

"Hey!" Caroline complained, pointing her index finger towards the scowling Louis. "I work hard on making this disguises more believable. "If only someone told me beforehand," Caroline said in a knowing tone as glanced behind her over at Zayn, who was cringing in his seat. "Then, I could find better disguises."

"I still don't understand why I have to be a part of this," Louis grimaced, seeing his horrible reflection of in a mirror. "

"Didn't you hear Zayn earlier?" Liam said as he appeared out of nowhere. He stood beside Louis with a grin on his face. A glossy, red striped long sleeves shirt under a bright yellow sleeveless suit vest paired with a black denim pants covered the majority of his body. With a less curly wig and a fake mustache made Liam looked like a younger sibling of Borat.

"I heard it perfectly well," Louis sighed. He still doesn't trust Zayn for the stunt he pulled last night. Although, when they all get together this morning, Louis noticed that Zayn was smiling widely as if someone has put a hanger inside his mouth. That bothered Louis a lot. Something must happen last night after we left. I had this sinking feeling in my stomach, telling me that I should investigate further.

"We just follow Niall and Aiden to their date―," Liam stated.

"In stealth," Louis finished his band mate's sentence. "Still, this feels wrong," He said, recalling the memory when he and Zayn trailed Niall and Aiden on that electronics store couple of days ago. And somehow, Niall managed to find them. Who knows what might Niall do if they were caught this time?