Chapter 27

Good day everyone! I have decided to do publish my works in the future. Being said that, I am afraid that I won't be writing fanfictions anymore. But do not fear, I will still continue writing this story. I have many plans for this book. I might not be able to update regularly.

For those who are interested in following my non-1D work, please kindly send me a message and I will answer you. It's also in Wattpad---in there I will still be writing gay theme stories, as well as heterosexual books.

Thank you for all the support that you give me. I've been on this website for about four years, and there were ups and downs. I like that. I learned to struggle and face the problem head on. But I think I need to start a new chapter in my writing career. I love you all :)
*****

Zayn widened his eyes as his boyfriend's father was holding a gun, assuming wanting to kill him on the spot for stealing away his youngest son. Zayn had to force a swallow his saliva in his throat as the cold sweats were escaping from his pores.

"Bobby, what are you doing?" Maura stood up, standing between her husband and the terrified lad on the sofa.

"Me and Niall's boyfriend need to talk..."

"Uh, Mr. Horan, violence is not the answer..." Zayn replied in a calm way although his nerves were doing the opposite. He grabbed on Niall's wrist, hoping for Niall to do something before he ended up being dead.

"Dad, put the fucking gun down!" Niall growled. "I'm not gonna let you hurt my boyfriend!"

"Hurt your boyfriend?" Bobby asked, confused on what was his youngest son accusing him of. "I just need to talk to your boyfriend about something."

"Then, why not talk to him here with witnesses?"

"It's something that he and I can understand," Bobby replied as he waved his rifle that made everyone in the entire room frightened of what might happen. Niall was more scared and worried if the safety was on.

"No, Dad! I made my decision. I'm not gonna let you get alone with him," Niall replied firmly, hoping that his father would drop this tough man act. Ever since he was a child, his father made this image that there's a reason why men should be the head of the family. Up until this moment, Niall never understood what was his father telling him about the pride of being a man.

"I'm gonna make him a man worthy of you, Niall!"

"Dad, trust me. Zayn is a one hundred percent man," Niall answered. "I checked!"

Zayn gasped, deadpanning his face from his boyfriend to Bobby, who was not at all amused on what he just heard, assuming he understood what Niall meant.

"You did what to my son?!" Bobby gritted his teeth. There was fury burning in those icy blue eyes directed at Zayn.

"Sir—" Zayn tried to reply but before he could do anything, Bobby grabbed him and dragged him outside. Internally, he was praying to all gods out there to rain down a miracle on him. He was literally begging for his life to be spared.

"Dad no!"

*****

Zayn found himself alone with Bobby at back of a cabin shed a few miles away from the Horan residence. His hands were trembling with fear as the irregular heartbeat of his was making his head spin so fast that he had a double vision. He looked around and saw wood logs scattered around the area. There were also hunting tools hanging around on the walls assuming that his boyfriend's father had to hunt as his hobby. Zayn gulped when he saw different heads of multiple animals on the other wall, wondering if his head was going to be hanging there very soon.