Chapter 17

As requested, there's a new update today. This is quite lengthy, eleven pages with 4.2K+ words. Hopefully, it should last to your Ziall feels until Wednesday.

I think I had a good Saturday morning, I woke up at around 7:30 and I don't know why, I'll probably get sleepy again later in the afternoon.

Currently, I'm working on chapter 22. It's quite a mess, so I'm planning to rewrite it, it turned out to be something that I didn't like. For more spoilers, just follow me on my Twitter: @Shime_TheWriter.
*****
Zayn was exchanging banters with the band: Josh, Sandy, and Dan. Josh was teasing Zayn that he found Perrie downloading manipulated naked pictures of Zayn on her phone couple of weeks ago. A cackle escaped from Zayn, clutching his stomach to stabilize his posture.

"Oh man, that girlfriend of yours is crazy with a capital K," Sandy teased, elbowing Zayn on the side.

"Yeah, man," Dan agreed. "Why won't you just tap her already?"

Zayn choked on his saliva after hearing those words. He had to wipe the tears escaping from his eyes. Those were not tears of joy, of course -they were something else.

"She's not my girlfriend," Zayn cleared the issue. He doesn't want the rest of the band thinking he has the hots for Perrie, which clearly he doesn't. His heart belonged to someone else. "It's just for the show only."

"If I have a hot girlfriend like that, I will tap her twenty-four seven," Josh snickered.

"Feel free to do that, Josh. You have my blessing," Zayn nodded, placing a hand on Josh's shoulder. Another fit of giggling erupted in the air as they talked more about what they were going to do on their next break.

"So what's the deal with you and Niall?" Sandy asked, making Zayn pressed his lips together into a thin line.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked, wondering if the rest of the band knew whatever twisted relationship he had with their assistant.

"Look, man, I don't judge, okay," Sandy eased the tension building up in the center stage. "I don't have problems with gay people. I think they're awesome."

Zayn laughed, hiding the truth wanting to come out. "What are you talking about? Niall and I are just friends. For God's sake, he's just an employee. Do you really see me dating an insignificant assistant?" Zayn scoffed. "Besides, I'm straight. I had sex with this hot chick couple of days ago." After saying that, Zayn felt this empty hole in his heart. He wondered why he kept lying to himself that he might not be a straight guy anymore. Although, he found some women really sexy but, when it comes to Niall, Zayn was becoming breathless, speechless, and his world stopped turning for a split second.

"Sure," Sandy nodded, pretending to believe the words coming out from Zayn. "If you say so."

"Now that you mention it, where is Niall?" Josh questioned as he watched Liam, Louis, and Harry talking to one another from a great distance from them. "He's usually the first one in here."

Zayn blinked twice, wondering the same thing. Although, he wasn't receiving that much text messages from his assistant like before. Zayn was lucky to receive one or two messages per day but today, he felt like Niall disappeared altogether. That scared him.

Not a moment later, Zayn saw Niall walking, getting closer to his band mates. He noticed that the blonde was wearing thick, full clothing with long sleeves, and a pair of large sunglasses covering the majority of his face. He found that weird, considering it was a humid and a cloudy day.

"Excuse me, guys," Zayn stepped away from the band and walked towards to his band mates. It didn't take long when he heard Louis raising his voice to Niall.