Chapter 50

It has been six days since the last update, and I think you deserve a new chapter to read. I'm sure all of you are so excited about what's going to happen next. Like I've said before, there will be Ziall confrontation (with all the twisted misunderstandings between them), and the identity of the father of Sophia's unborn child will be revealed by the end of this chapter so make sure to hold onto something...

*****

There were a lot of emotions seen through Sophia, and Niall noticed that. He wanted to say something but what words could soothe a situation like this? Niall could only imagine what she was going through, not to mention the life growing inside of her.

"Soph..."

All emotions blasted through her, letting it all out by sobbing. Niall tried his best to be her leaning shoulder. He hugged her, caressing her back, telling her that everything would be alright. It took him at least two hours until Sophia calmed down.

"What am I gonna do?"

If only there were an easy answer to that question, then Niall would give it away in a heartbeat but no... This is an impossible and complicated situation to be in.

"I don't know, Soph... but the more pressing question is..." Niall paused, hesitating to ask the million-dollar question. "Are you going to keep it?"

The questioned stunned Sophia, making her body stiffen instantly. She could feel her eyes widening in shock. Her hands slowly caressed her flat stomach. Her mind was filled with gazillion questions and no answers available.

"I don't know, Niall..." Sophia sighed. "I don't know."

After deliberating for an hour, Sophia decided to tell the father of her baby, and she insisted that Niall should come with her. And being a good friend, Niall agreed. The blonde was surprised when Sophia adamantly that Liam was not the father of her unborn child. He hoped that the couple would get back together because, for him, they meant for each other.

Niall insisted that he needed a change of clothes first before helping Sophia to tell who the father was. He was still questioning who could be the father of Sophia's child. As soon as they arrived in the hallway of Harry's flat, Niall froze when he heard familiar voices in front of Harry's doorstep.

"Besides, I'd have sex with Perrie first before that happens," Niall recognized the English accent, the soothing voice that made his heart stop beating, and when that person turned around, the blonde felt his stomach was twisting in knots. The smile on his boyfriend turned into fear instantly in a matter of seconds. And to make matter worse, he heard Sophia whispering something that shocked him in a whole new way.

"He's the father of my baby and he's standing right over there..."

Niall slowly turned around, facing Sophia with widened eyes, realizing what Sophia meant. Then, he glanced back at the four lads standing from a distance. He saw Zayn as if he was a deer caught in headlights.

"I think I'm gonna be sick..." Niall felt his stomach was turning upside down with this unbelievable revelation, but before he could react, he heard Zayn calling for him. The sex video he watched hours ago flashed before his very eyes.

"Niall..." Zayn hushed, giving his boyfriend a big, warm hug. He missed him for the past five days. He almost couldn't sleep the entire time because of the big misunderstanding that led them in this situation. "I miss you, Pumpkin..."

"Let go of me, Zayn." The cold, emotionless voice from Niall pierced through Zayn, and it hurt him so bad like excruciatingly painful.

"Pumpkin, please... let me explain..." Zayn begged after pulling back from Niall. His eyes were pleading as if it was a matter of life and death. "Whatever Louis told you, it's not true. I can assure you that."

Niall tried his best not to let his emotions got the best of him. He glanced back at Sophia, noticing the ashamed look on his friend.

"You are unbelievable, Zayn..." Niall spat angrily. "I was gone for five freakin' days, and you manage to fuck around. Unbelievable!"

"Wha-what?" Zayn gasped, not understanding what was happening at the moment. It felt like his world was tilting sideways. "What are you talking about?"

"You make me sick!" Niall glared at Zayn. "First, you kiss Louis, then second, seeing your disgusting video, and now..."

"Whoa! Slow down..." Zayn said, trying to make sense of things. "What are you talking about? What video?"

Niall sighed deeply, staring at those golden amber eyes that seemed to work its charm on him. But the pain still remains. How could he possibly deal with something like this?

"Niall, please..."

"What's goin' on?" Niall snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Liam's voice getting nearer, with Harry and Louis behind him.

A severe migraine was coming to Niall, pounding his head with pain. And also the pain in his heart was making it worse. The blonde tried his best not to let it consume him, closing his eyes as he massaged temples while trying to block all the noise surrounding him. And when he opened his eyes, pairs of eyes were staring at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Why is everyone sleeping with Zayn?!"

The reaction on everyone's faces was what Niall expected from them, most especially Zayn. Widened eyes. Gaped mouth.

"Niall, what are you talking about?" Liam asked, still confused with everything.

"Why is everyone having sex but me?!" Niall whined, feeling the betrayed emotions out of him. He wanted to hurt someone but he can't. His blue eyes looked at the golden amber ones, noticing the sadness in them.

"What, you're not making any sense..." Liam said; his furrowed eyebrows were still an indication of being confused with everything.

"I need a moment," Niall said, feeling the space was closing in on him but he wasn't able to move as Sophia grasped her wrist that made him turn around.

"It's not Zayn," she whispered. Then, Niall started to think it through. As far as he knows that Liam was not the father, Sophia adamantly insisted it, as well as Zayn. Then, he spent the entire five days with Harry so he was out of the list. But then there was only one boy left...

Niall widened his eyes in shock, mouth gaping as he turned around to face Sophia, realizing who the father of her unborn baby.

"You... and Louis?!"

*****

So... I'm sure you have a lot to say about this chapter so feel free to post it in the comments.