Chapter 18

Hello, everyone! Here I am again to update for this week. I'm still working on Chapter 22 --- that one is quite long. I don't want to give any details, but there were too many things happened in there, that's all I can say for now. :)

There was not much to say about this chapter except it was all about Ziall. As usual, there's drama and romance in it. I do hope that you will like this chapter, and I appreciated all the comments and your insights. As of now, the end was so far in the future. There are lot of things that I need to discover about the characters, and I hope you would still support this book :)

Anyways, enough of me ranting. I still want to advertise my Twitter. Follow me @Shime_TheWriter. Enjoy this chapter and I'll be back next week.
*****
After Niall spoke to Liam on the phone, telling Liam that Zayn wouldn't be able to attend to their TV guesting this afternoon because the raven-haired boy got the flu. Niall caught himself sighing, wondering what kind of harsh words that Zayn would receive when they got the word of Zayn being sick. Although, he wanted to protest against those mean people, there's nothing he can do, he was just a mere assistant.

Niall went straight to the kitchen, fetching a chicken noodle soup then heating it up to feed it to Zayn. As he stirred the soup, his mind was flying off somewhere. He couldn't help but to think of Aiden. Although, that jerk defiled him in every possible way, he couldn't deny the fact that he was still in love with him. No matter what how much he wanted to hate the guy, he couldn't because these feelings he had for him was clouding his mind. They have spoken on the phone, ending their relationship, but, they haven't talked in person. After that, Aiden disappeared from his life as if the seven months didn't mean anything to Aiden. That hurt Niall the most.

Niall questioned himself what he would do if Aiden asked to come back. Would he say yes? Technically, he could say yes because he still feel something for the guy. But what if the same thing would happen again, how would Niall face that traumatic event that shook his entire existence? He always thought that Aiden was not capable of doing such a vile thing to another human being. As always, Niall was proven wrong because looks can be deceiving.

Niall snapped his thoughts away when he heard the throaty voice speaking near him. He turned around to see Zayn standing a couple of feet away from him, wrapped around with a blanket.

"I'm sorry, what'd you say?"

Niall saw the questioning look on that perfect face that he adored many years ago. Even with an illness, Zayn still managed to look good. His messy, spiky hair gave him this an irresistible look, and the way the blanket was wrapped around his sculpted body looked like he was a reincarnation of a Greek God standing before Niall.

"I said I smelled something good," Zayn replied, his voice was lacking that rich, silky tone that he usually has. "So I thought I should investigate."

"Oh, I was just making chicken soup so you can eat something," Niall stated, turning his attention towards the pan on the stove, continuing stirring. "Just go back in your room and I'll bring it to you."

"Okay," Zayn nodded. He started walking away but before he left the kitchen, he glanced one more time, studying the blonde's features. A smile spread across his face, knowing that Niall decided to stay to take care of him. Niall could just leave him alone, but he didn't. That fact alone made Zayn happy.

Zayn felt his entire body was filled with lead, every step he took felt like he was lifting a five-hundred-pound weight. He was heaving by the time he reached the bedroom. Being sick was not the one experience he'd like to encounter again but at the same time, Zayn looked at it as a blessing in disguise. If it weren't for the flu, he wouldn't have alone time with Niall.