Chapter 57

Don't hate me :)

*****

It has been hours since the Blonde Wars, seeing his boyfriend got an aggressive side turns Zayn on more than he could expect. Usually, his boyfriend would stand on the side and bit his tongue but what he saw earlier was the total opposite. Not that he was explaining, it was refreshing to see another side from his boyfriend.

And now he missed him; he couldn't wait to spend more time with Niall now that everything is in the clear. No fake girlfriend wound him every single time. He has more plans for their future, staying together while pursuing his dream.

"Have you seen Niall?" Zayn snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a voice behind him. He turned around to see Louis staring at him with a questioning look. Now, that he realized he has not seen his adorable boyfriend in a while.

"Uh... no. Why?"

"Jeez, relax. I'm just askin'" Louis raised both of his hands in the air, not wanting for his question to be misinterpreted. He knew that Zayn was easily rattled when it comes to Niall. At first, Louis thought it was cute, but now it was beyond creepy.

"I'm gonna look for him!" Louis watched as his raven-haired lad disappeared from his sight before he could respond. "Aw, poor guy..." He shook his head, chuckling.

*****

Zayn was vigilant, actively looking for Niall. His heart thumped hard in his chest, scared that the thoughts running through his head were only his imagination. His feet shuffled, trying to find the missing half of his heart. Zayn asked for the entire staff, but no one could help until a guard gave him the right direction.

His blood boiled in rage to see Liam was talking to Niall. What made him angrier was that Liam was way too close to the blonde as if they were a real couple doing couple-y things in a dark corner of a room.

"Hey!" Zayn screamed, startling the two boys. "What's going on in here?" He didn't even let Niall respond as he pulled him abruptly that almost knocked the poor blonde out of his balance.

"What the hell, Zayn?!"

"Go to Louis! He's looking for you," he barked at his confused boyfriend, but he willed himself not to let this be an issue for them later on.

"Why are you acting so weird?"

"Just go!" Zayn raised his voice, pointing at the opposite direction, leading to the elevator. A piece of his heart broke in two when he saw a frown on Niall as he walked away. But as soon as the blonde was out of his sight, he turned abruptly at Liam who was startled to receive a glare from him.

"I did warn you, Liam!"

"Whoa! What are you talking about?" Liam asked, pushing Zayn gently off of him as the raven-haired lad grab him by the collar of his shirt.

"Fuckin' leave Niall alone!" Zayn growled, raising his right fist, ready to give a jab at his bandmate. "He is mine!"

 "He is mine!"