Chapter 61

As promised, I will be posting a new chapter. I am writing in advance, and so far I've written until Chapter 64, so we're good for the next three weeks. I've been trying to make up for the long hiatus. I didn't want you to think that I abandon this book. I love this book so much!

On another note, I am freaking out because I lost my 1D USB. I have over thousand images and gif files on that USB. I even have the 1D Day vid on there as well :( I don't know if I should start all over again...

*****

Sunday afternoon was intended for relaxing, but the mountainous crap scattered all over Louis' flat says so otherwise. Multiple magazines were found from the sofa to the corner of an antique carpet to the coffee table. Worn, smelly clothes hang from the back of every wooden chair in the dining table to the back of the sofa. Louis was on the verge of calling himself as a living nomad.

It hasn't been that long since he did a general cleaning of his entire flat, and now it restored to its chaotic state. It's not like he was expecting a company.

Louis turned on his playlist. As the upbeat music of a classical tune played on the air, he couldn't help but feel the music through his hip, while he tidied up the place.

"Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on bra... La la, how the life goes on..." A smile spread across his face once he saw his living room was being spotless, but a frown made an appearance on his face when he suddenly heard the music stopped.

"What the hell..." he mumbled under his breath, turning around. He was quite surprised to see Zayn with fury in those golden amber eyes and frowning Niall looking at him.

"Uh... hello there..." Louis said, forcing a smile. He knew that he probably did something to see Zayn in this state. "How'd you get in?"

"The door was unlocked," Zayn growled. He saw red spots in his eyes brought by anger. After realizing what Louis had done, Zayn felt his privacy and his boyfriend has been violated. It makes him sick down to his stomach.

"Oh, right..." Louis chuckled nervously. "You know, if you keep scowling like that, you'll get wrinkles." Louis tried for a joke, but he instantly regretted that because the next thing he knew, Zayn grabbed him on his shirt, lifting him up from the floor.

"Zayn!" Niall shrieked, afraid of what he was going to do to Louis, not that he can blame him. "Put him down!"

"Relax, Zayn..." Louis instantly put both of his hands to his crotch, protecting his family jewels. He knew that Zayn was going to hit him for something that he had done, which was still a mystery to him. "Think about good, happy thoughts."

Zayn was that much close to hitting Louis with his bare fist, but the begging from Niall made him think otherwise.

"The only thought in my mind is to send you to a coma."

Louis felt relief when Zayn released from the death grip. He straightened out the wrinkled fabric of his shirt with a nervous smile on his face.

"Why are you acting this way, Zayn?"

Niall responded to the question, "he found the picture that you sent to your..." He paused, looking for the appropriate word to use. "Fanclub?"

"Really?" Louis chirped, gripping his hands altogether. A visible sign of joy and glee was seen on his face. He was beyond ecstatic. The focus of the club was to give Zayn and Niall so much light and ship them until crow turns white. "That's amazing!"

"No, it's not!" Zayn growled. "You have no right to take a picture like that. It's beyond disturbing and creepy."

The comment struck a nerve to Louis.