Chapter 7

Another update but this time it's smut. Surprise!

Like what I've mentioned before, this smut has a Ziall in it. I don't know what else to tell about this chapter. Oh before I forgot, most content of this chapter is just Zayn's dream, okay? So logic and reason doesn't apply here.

Make sure to read my notes at the end of the chapter. There's some juicy information for next chapter. :)

And once again, I'd like to say a big thank you to all votes and comments. I do appreciate it, and I hope you won't get tired reading this story.
*****
Zayn was feeling good about himself. He was mesmerized by a hot young chick on the dance floor. The way her long blonde hair moved in sync with her voluptuous body. How her milky, white skin glistened with lights bouncing off on the entire bar. How her smile captivated his attention. He's definitely wanted to get to know the girl.

As the loud music blasted on the bar, bouncing off on all corners of the bar. Zayn approached the girl in a dancing way but not make himself too obvious. And when the girl turned around, an unimaginable force hitting his gut. Her sparkling blue orbs charmed his golden amber ones, completely disarming him with her beauty. The way she laughs sounded like music to his ears like angels singing from the heaven above.

When Zayn noticed that the girl was looking at him, he couldn't help but to blush because those blue orbs were hypnotizing him in a trance that he doesn't care what happens after this night. He leaned over the girl and said, "Hi, I'm Zayn." He extended his hand to shake hers but the response he got was just a giggle and that made his body shivered with excitement.m

Another dance music blasted through, making the girl grind harder on the dance floor. All Zayn could do was to drool with the dancing goddess in front of him. He watched her twirl her body as if she was a prima ballerina who deserved to be on stage. After snapping from his lusty thoughts running through his head, he danced his way to get close to the girl.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked, raising his voice louder than usual because of the deafening music traveling through the air. And once again, the girl just giggled at him. He thought maybe the girl likes being chased down. Zayn has no problem with that. He craved for a challenge; he's definitely not losing this one.

As the night goes on, Zayn kept chasing the girl through the entire dance floor. He knew at one point that the girl would fold and that's when he went for the attack. After seven dance songs being played, he was starting to feel the fatigue keeping up with the girl.

"Damn, this girl can dance!" He cursed.

Zayn watched as the girl exited on the dance floor, he quickly followed her going through the hallway. Lustful thoughts filled his head as he saw how her ass looks yummy, he can't wait to grab on those.

"Hey!" Zayn called out. He was more than glad that the girl turned around, facing him. And once again, those striking blue orbs were making his heart to skip a beat. "I've been dancing with you all night; can't you at least tell me your name?"

He watched as she closed the distance between them, leaning on his neck, whispering in a seductive tone, "Does it matter what my name is?"

As Zayn felt the warmth breath brushing against his ear, he felt his skin was being torched by the fires of passion. But his body shivered completely when he felt the girl bit his earlobe gently. He pushed his head back, feeling his eyes rolled at the back of his head, as the overwhelming eroticism took over his body.

"Shit!" He cursed.

Zayn almost jumped from where he was standing when he felt her hands going under his shirt. As the cold fingertips running against his warm skin, his crotch was getting alive as he was getting turn on.