Chapter 48

As promised, I will post another update again. But this one is a bit shorter than the previous one. If you think I can't surprise you then think again *evil laugh* LOL.

I'm almost done with my last final exam, so I'll be able to write again freely until May 31st, that's a lot of updating to do haha!

Have fun reading :)

*****

Harry shoved his gigantic bag onto the door but unfortunately he was having a hard time. He tried yelling and grunting as he pushed the bag but still he was not having a good time. But all those hard work came to a stop when he heard someone calling his name behind him and when he turned around, he panicked a bit seeing Zayn glaring at him.

"Where's Niall?"

"Niall? I... uh... I don't know," Harry said, feeling the cold sweats forming on his forehead and at his back.

"Don't you dare fucking lie to me!" Zayn growled, facing his phone to Harry with Niall and Harry having fun at his father's house at Holmes Chapel. "You told Liam that you hadn't seen Niall when he called you last week."

"Yeah, Harry, why would you do that?" Liam asked, appearing behind Zayn but then he saw Louis standing next to Liam who was staring at Zayn with so much adoration, that it fueled his revenge.

Harry clenched his fists altogether as the revelation he found out last week about Zayn and Louis flashed before his very eyes, and that refreshed his self-confidence.

"I told Niall that he needed a break from all the problems you've given him."

"Problems?" Zayn asked. "What problems?"

"Now, who's lying?" Harry smirked evilly. "I already know that you and Louis hooked up."

"Hook—what the fuck, Harry!" Zayn growled. "I didn't hook up with Louis."

"Really?" Harry took a step back, crossing his arms over his chest, still not believing the words coming out from Zayn. "So I must have heard it wrong when Louis told Niall about you two together."

"How did you—" Louis gasped.

"I was there."

"You were?" Louis squeaked, his knees buckling in fear. "That was—"

"Save all your excuses, Louis," Harry spat bitterly at Louis.

"It was all a big misunderstanding, Harry," Liam explained, trying to put the imaginary collapsing interconnected bridges altogether. "Louis is just—"

"We were just kissing," Louis interjected.

Within seconds, Zayn turned around, glaring at Louis, threatening him to shut his mouth if he knew what's good for him.

"It was a big misunderstanding, Harry," Louis said, continuing the real story about the misunderstanding between Zayn and Louis.

After a couple of minutes of explanation, Harry started to understand what actually happened.

"So the kiss didn't really happen?"

"No, of course not," Zayn laughed. "Gross! Me and Louis are like water and oil."

"Fair enough," Harry smiled.

"Besides, I'd have sex with Perrie first before that happens," Zayn cackled as he told the ridiculous joke. But then he noticed a presence behind him and when he turned around to see a very familiar figure that made his heart to stop beating for a second.

It was his boyfriend, Niall.

*****

Things are heating up, isn't it? I'm really curious on what you think about this chapter most particularly in the ending and also the previous chapter. Let me know what you think. I'm so excited :D