Chapter 9

It's been a week since I've posted an update so here I am doing it again. I don't know what to say about this chapter, but it feels like this is a filler but not exactly. There's Zerrie (although I didn't want to write, I have to keep the drama flowing). There's also Louis being Louis. I love writing that because he's a funny character. You'll know what I'm talking about when you read it. And also, you'll get a glimpse a little bit of personality behind Aiden. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. And of course, Ziall, I wouldn't dare forget to write that. There's a bit of drama behind them.

And here I am posting this chapter at 2:30 in the morning on a Sunday. I was supposed to post this last night, but I wasn't feeling well, so I postponed it after I took a nap.

Before I forgot, I think I'm going to stay updating once a week not twice. Although, I love writing this story with hectic schedule behind me, I feel like I won't be able to keep with the story. But do not worry, I'll try my best to update at least once a week.

Enjoy reading this chapter and I do appreciate the votes and comments.
*****
Zayn was busy browsing on his Instagram, looking for pictures to like. Scratch that, he's looking for Ziall pictures to save on his phone. He heard from the background was Louis screaming his lungs out and Harry saying 'I'm going to catch you!' He tried blocking it out but it wasn't working and sitting beside his fake girlfriend doesn't help either.

He cringed when he felt the sensation of Perrie's skin, sliding on his arm. He slowly looked at her, and she had this flirtatious gaze from her blue eyes. He had an idea what Perrie wanted, but he's not exactly sure.

"What do you want?"

"People are starting to talk..." Perrie whined, grazing her arms against her boyfriend.

"What people?"

"The Internet people." She answered. "They said that our relationship is not real."

Zayn just stared at her with an impassive look. He's not sure if Perrie's creating drama again. He can't deal with that shit anymore.

"Where'd you get that idea?" He asked.

"Duh, the internet. Where else?"

Zayn sighed deeply. Deep inside, he was relieved that people were catching up on them. He really can't do this charade anymore. He just wanted to be free from her.

"What do you want me to do then?"

"To prove them wrong, I think that we should make a sex tape."

Zayn had to blink twice, processing the randomness of his fake girlfriend. All of a sudden, his throat closing up and all he wanted to do was to cough out loud.

"Say what!"

"Oh come on, Zayn! It's not like you haven't thought about it."

"I am not making a sex tape!" Zayn said firmly. His thoughts were running wild. He can't believe that Perrie would even suggest such a thing.

"Why the hell not?" Perrie pouted, glaring at her boyfriend who was apprehensive about the idea. She needed to do anything to save her career, no matter what it takes. Ever since she was paired up with Zayn, everything went well for her. She'd be damned if she just let him slipped away from her claws.

"It's disgusting!"

"Disgusting? And how about the leaked pictures that came out before with you and a woman in bed! Did it just appear out of thin air?" Perrie spat her venom in a whispering manner. She didn't want to cause trouble, at least not right now.

"How the hell should I know that she'll take a snapshot?"

"Why would you sleep with someone else and not me?" Perrie frowned, deeply hurt as she recalled the memory when the leaked pictures came out. Ever since the management put them together, she thought that Zayn was hot, and she wanted to make him her husband, someday.