Chapter 47

ood morning/afternoon/evening wherever you are! I'm back again with an update although temporarily. I still have one more exam to finish then I'll have a two-week break before I go torture myself with summer classes.

This update is a little bit short but consider yourself warned because there's an Eww! Gross moment on this one.

Have fun reading :)

*****

Those five days rejuvenated Niall in more ways than one, seeing familiar faces from Holmes Chapel, and also the nonstop bonding with Harry. At one point, he forgot his problems about a particular person in his life, and now he must deal with reality once more. All his confusing thoughts in his head came to a stop when he heard Harry talking to him.

"Did you say something?"

"Uhm, I said... you should stay with me for a while."

"Wha-what?" Niall blinked multiple, not expecting the offer.

"I said, you should stay with me until you found a new place to stay," Harry insisted, wanting to have more alone time with the blonde. "I mean, you told me that someone has already occupied your old flat, and I'm assuming you're not going to stay with Zayn after what he did, right?"

The situation was dire, making the blonde to ponder. He knew that Harry was suggesting the most logical solution to his living situation. Rather than wasting money on living somewhere else, he should at least consider Harry's offer.

"Don't worry about the expenses, I'm a freaking billionaire, remember?" Harry joked when he saw the wrinkles forming on Niall's forehead. A grin spread across his face when a chuckle escaped from the blonde. He was still adamant to go ahead with his plan, but an inside voice in his head that executing his revenge could hurt an innocent person.

"Fine, I'm gonna live with you, but I will still do all the chores as a repayment of your kindness."

"Feel free to do all the chores, much better for me," Harry grinned, thinking of ideas on how to turn the situation in favor to him.

Niall smiled at the quirkiness of his friend, but the vibrating sensation of his phone on his pocket distracted his attention. He was quite concerned when he saw 1 unread message blinking on the LED screen of his phone and when he opened it, no words to describe how surprised he was to see a message coming from Perrie.

"Are you alright?" Harry asks, noticed the unreadable expression on the blonde, making him a little bit worried.

"Uh, yeah... I just... uh... need to take care... of something first..." Harry couldn't help the disturbance on Niall's voice as if he received devastating news.

"Are you sure? I mean—"

"Yeah, I'm sure, Harry," Niall smiled, recomposing himself. A gazillions scenarios were running through his mind as he received that text message from her. He wondered what Perrie wanted now. Whatever it was, Niall was one hundred percent sure that it can't be good, but he willed himself that he must stand still because no one can ever take him down.

"I'll just catch up with you, Harry. I'll meet you in your flat later. Okay?"

"Okay... but—" Harry couldn't even have finished his sentence as the blonde disappeared from his sight but the worry and concern never left him because whatever Niall received from the phone shook him terribly that the blonde had a change of mood.

*****

The fast pace of heartbeat was all Niall could felt at every single step he took as he was getting nearer where Perrie asked him to meet her. Still, the scenarios were running through his head. Internally, he was praying that Perrie wouldn't deliver him a horrible news but knowing her, that was too impossible. That girl is a one huge problem basket.

The blonde forced a swallow when he recognized from the distance the familiar blonde girl, waving at her with a big smile on her face. At that moment, Niall knew that something big was about to go down, and he must prepare himself for what was going to drop on him.

"Uh... hello..." Niall greeted, forcing a smile on his face. He could feel the involuntary spasm at the corner of his lips.

"Why don't you sit down?" Perrie pointed the empty chair in front of her. They were meeting at a nearby coffeeshop—a public place per se. More questions filled Niall's head, why would Perrie would insistently to meet her in a public place. Niall thought of dozens of witnesses.

Niall slowly lifted up the chair backward, as he sat down, still staring cautiously at the blonde who made his life a miserable hell for the past years, and now she was all smiling and giggling. He couldn't help but be very cautious. He can't quickly put his walls down most especially in front of a girl like Perrie.

"I... uhm... did you—uh..."

"Do you want to order or something?" Perrie perked up. Her slightly curled blonde hair bounced as she flashed her almost perfect smile.

"Uh... no," Niall answered politely. "I was a little surprised that you would send me a text message, asking me to meet you here. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"No, not at all," Perrie smiled, taking a sip of her coffee. "I just want to clear things with you."

"Clear things... with me?" Niall failed to hide being surprised as his voice gave him away. In what kind of parallel universe that Perrie would be polite like this. An inside voice in his head telling him to be more very careful. Snakes were known for being deceitful.

"Yes, of course," Perrie cheered, clapping her hands together in excitement. Her blue eyes sparkled with joy that made Niall more suspicious. "I mean, no hard feelings and all."

"I'm not sure I understand you..."

"About you and Zayn."

"Oh..."

"It's alright, Niall. I understand it," Perrie said. "Even before, I knew that Zayn had a thing for you, but I was kept telling myself that it wasn't real."

"I didn't mean to—" Niall was surprised when Perrie put her hand on top of his, pressing it gently as if she meant it.

"I just hope you understand what happen."

"What happen... about what?" For some odd reason, Niall felt his chest was about to burst from nervousness.

"Here, I'm gonna send you a file on your phone," Perrie said. Within seconds, Niall felt his phone vibrating again, indicating receiving a video file on his phone. And when he opened it, his world crushed in an instant as the video playing was...

Zayn and Perrie having sex.

******

Did you vomit already? LOL. I already finish writing and editing the next chapter so let me know if you want to read the continuation :)