Chapter 51

Hello! I'm quite busy with the summer semester that's why I'm quite late updating. But I think you're going to like it. A little warning, though... too many feels in this chapter so make sure you have a tissue paper nearby. As always, enjoy reading!

*****

With all these revelations dumped on him, Niall felt his world was spinning in circles. The demanding voices directed at him were not helping at all, pressuring him to make a final decision at once. Somehow, he felt that the space around him was closing on him. Niall was a human being after all, and there's only much he can take...

"Shut up!" He snapped. "Everybody, calm the fuck down!"

(Author's Note: Sorry, I couldn't find an angry/snapping Niall gif

(Author's Note: Sorry, I couldn't find an angry/snapping Niall gif. This is the closest I could do. Even if I find one, he's too adorable to look so angry :D)

The pairs of eyes stared at him like a deer caught in headlights. He could see the unreadable expression painted on their faces. He knew that snarling at these people was the last thing he needed right now, but he was at that point that he was about to explode. Niall regretted it right away, so he apologized.

"I'm sorry..." he said, his icy, blue eyes filled with repentance. "One problem at a time. I can't solve all your problems all at once," he sighed. Niall focused his attention at Sophia, studying her body expression and when she looked back at her, Niall firmly asked the dreadful question. "Are you sure it's him?" He got the answer when Sophia didn't respond and just stared at him like a lost kid in a public park. Then, he took a quick glance at Liam, who apparently couldn't connect the dots just yet.

"Louis..." He said. "Talk to Sophia, she needs to talk to you about something."

"About what?"

"It's important. Please..."

"Okay," Louis responded, taking a quick look at Sophia. He was feeling a little bit weirded out that Sophia was avoiding eye contact with him unlike before that they could just stare at each other with no malice but this time, it was definitely different and awkward.

Once Niall saw that Louis and Sophia were out of their sight, he stared at the three boys standing before him. He gathered all the courage he could get, but the obscene video he watched hours ago was still fresh in his mind. He wanted to grab a bat and smack Zayn with it; he couldn't. He decided to be the bigger man and finds out how did that video came about. The betrayal and pain were still in his heart as his eyes stared intently at the raven-haired boy.

"Where were you two nights ago?"

"Me?" Zayn was a little bit startled when he realized the question was directed at him. "I was... uh... at home all alone," he answered, fidgeting his fingers altogether. There was something cold and harsh about those blue eyes looking at him as if blades of the icy knife were slowly pushing on his flesh, puncturing every single inch of his existence.