Chapter 56

Summer school and the Pre-nursing exam are finished. I can focus on writing now and enjoy the rest of my vacation. Lately, I've been getting into a new hobby, which is baking LOL. Yesterday, I stayed for over 12 hours in the kitchen just to make a rainbow cake, and it was the best thing ever!

Back on the story, this chapter is a little bit exciting for me. I called it as "The Blonde Wars." You'll understand it when you read it so enjoy!

*****

The words seemed foreign to Zayn, incomprehensible even. He blinked multiple times, astonished. If this was a joke, that's something he can laugh at. As every single second pass by, the more he got angry.

"What did you say?" He asked, fists clenched on the side. Anger built up inside of him; red spots appeared in his eyes. He was that close of losing rationality.

"I said I need to have sex with Niall."

Zayn raised his index finger, trying to control his anger from exploding, and said, "I'm warning you, Liam, to watch your mouth before I make it bleed again!"

Liam cleared his throat first before explaining to his fuming band mate what he had found out recently. As he told the story, he observed carefully to Zayn's body language as well as facial gesture, gauging whether he would end up with bruises on his face. Zayn had done it before and today was no different matter.

"So, that's it..."

Being surprised doesn't even begin to describe what Zayn felt after he heard what Liam told him. In what universe do Louis and Sophia end up together? Apparently, this one. But still, he doesn't expect for Louis to do something like this—it was next to impossible. Now, he wondered what Niall would say about this shocking news? Or does he know already? Those thoughts ran through his mind, trying to wrap his mind about this.

"So, you get what my point, right?"

After regaining his composure, the anger resurfaced again in Zayn. Still, he could not believe Liam would suggest a thing.

"Let me get this straight, you want to get even with Louis and Sophia by sleeping with Niall, my boyfriend?!" Zayn growled. "Do you even hear yourself?!"

"Zayn, you don't get—"

"Liam, stop talking!" Zayn raised his voice, trying the best of his ability not to land a punch on Liam. "The answer is no! You will not use my boyfriend to get your revenge," he continued. "You should be ashamed!"

"But..."

"No means no!"

Zayn had enough of Liam's humiliating request so he left but he knew that Liam followed him, but both of them were surprised to see Perrie and Louis exchanging nasty words with one another. As for Harry, he tried to calm down Louis, while Niall tried to ignore whatever happening between all of them.