Chapter 65

His head was filled dark thoughts, wanting to hurt the girl who came between him and his beloved. This was not the first time that Perrie did this. Zayn could not understand why she kept ruining what he has with Niall. The only fault that Niall did was falling in love with him. Since when falling in love a crime? Zayn didn't think so.

He did try to feel any kind of affection towards Perrie, but he cannot force his heart if the love was not there in the first place. Ever since they were paired up, he could feel his life was sucked away in a place where he could never escape. That was until Niall Horan came into life. In an instant, the darkness inside of his heart was being washed away by his presence. But in the beginning, he denied it but not until he succumbed to the inevitable that Niall meant more to him than life itself.

With a clenched fist, Zayn banged the door. A deafening sound erupted on the hallway, but he doesn't care at all if he disturbed any nearby neighbors. All he could think about was to hurt her for hurting him by spreading lies to his beloved.

"PERRIE! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR OR I WILL OPEN IT FOR YOU!"

Within moments, his golden amber eyes recognized the she-devil who opened the door. The anger inside of him tried to get out, but with the best of his ability to contain it. He will find the answers from Perrie, and he was not leaving until he got what he came in here for.

"Z-Zayn?" Perrie gasped, seeing the seething anger in those golden amber eyes. "What are you—" She was startled when she felt Zayn shove her inside, almost losing her balance. At one moment, she was afraid for her life. A fear was brewing up inside of her seeing this dark, vengeful glare from Zayn.

"What did you tell Niall?"

Perrie frowned, feeling a little prick sensation in her chest. The worst feeling a human being could get was to love someone who has feelings for someone else. She tried her best to make Zayn fall in love with her, but her attempts were pointless.

"I don't know..." Perrie answered, avoiding the deathly glares from Zayn. Although there was a good distance between them, she could feel the anger slipping out of the raven-haired boy.

"Don't you fucking lie to me!" Zayn growled, moving his right arm, waving at the girl with hatred.

Perrie slowly looked at Zayn, but the anger was still present in those golden amber eyes. All she wanted to do was soothe the anger in Zayn, but at the same time, she was afraid that Zayn would hit her.

"I'm not lying, Zayn," she shook her head, still cautious if Zayn tried to grab her and throw her on the window. "I really don't know where he is."

"I don't believe you..." Zayn squinted his eyes, unconvinced with the words coming out of Perrie. "Whatever you told him..." his lips quivered in pain, tears rolling down on his cheeks as he recalled the memory of Niall leaving him. "The lies you told him, he believed it. And now he's gone!"

"Gone?" Perrie was not sure if she heard Zayn clearly. "What do you mean?"

"This is all your fault!" Zayn growled. Perrie shrieked when she felt him grabbing her, pulling her in a close distance until their faces were inches apart. Her heartbeat spiked as the warm breath from the boy hit her cheeks. There was fear in her, yes, but she was aroused at the same time. Seeing Zayn's dominance does things inside of her. Suddenly, her body betrayed her, making her lean towards him until their lips met.

"What the fuck!" Zayn pushed Perrie away, putting distance between them. The anger inside of him multiplied by tenfold. He used the back of his hand to wipe away of the remnants of the stolen kiss. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"