1. Nobody Is Me

"Danielle?"

"Here..." I rose my hand halfway and slunk down in my chair.

"Danielle? Has anyone seen Danielle?''

"Here!" I rose my voice. All eyes went to me and the teacher narrowed her eyes. She ignored me and continued calling everyone's name in the room.

Great my first day and this happens again...

I took out my journal and started to write.

'Like always I'm the loner.'

I look to my side to only see I was sitting by myself.
Everyone in my classroom sat near the back while I was the only one in the front.

'Why I'm I always the outcast?'

Everyone around me laughed and talked.

'They have friends and I'm all alone. What's wrong with me? Even the teacher doesn't seem to care...'

I took a deep sigh and zoned out from the teacher's teaching.

I hate school...

Ever since third grade I seem to be distant from everyone. Especially when....

No! I can't let my past disturb me!

Simply I'm just invisible.

Time passed and the bell rang.

Soon I'll be out just one more class period to go...

I jumped from my seat and practically ran from the room. All eyes were on me but I didn't care I just wanted to go home. I walked as fast as I could down the hallways, pushing pass the crowd of people getting to their classes, til I got to my next destination....Gym class.

The late bell was about to ring when my arm bumped into someone.

"Wow you walk fast." The one who bumped into me chuckled.

I looked up to stare at two brown eyes behind a pair of glasses. He had black hair that almost cover his eyes and a red hoodie. From the looks of it he was older than me for he also had a beard sideburn.

I frowned at him and continued walking to class.

Great just great. My first day as a freshmen and I'm already bumping into people.

I must say I wasn't having a good day.

A/N: Welcome to my story lol. Most of the parts are mostly real. Note this is something that really happened to me so the first part might be boring but I hope it does gets better. (I think it does.) Vote and comment if you like and enjoy reading:)