Chapter 89: Got Me

"Well, well, well, what do we got here?" I smirk to myself ear to ear. 

Below the stairways I see my brother walk to a separate hallway and the slutty Ana walk to the other direction. Something was different today I can just tell. My heart started to jump up and down and my smile couldn't rub off. Something indeed was telling me something. I briskly ran down the stairs to see them that they were finally gone.

"That's right..." I glare at the back of Ana. "Walk away."

She walked with some of her slutty friends while my brother walked off by himself with his tablet. Could it be that I was closer than I thought? The suspense was killing me. I just wanted to know everything. I chased after her, hiding behind the crowd.

"What is this?" I narrow my eyes.

Is that fucking bitch trying to trick me or what?!

She was hanging around by the neck of my brother like a filthy piñata she is.

My smile dropped and I could feel deep down in my chest a snarl about to form. They are hiding something and I'm going to get to the bottom of this.

"One day..." I clenched my teeth together. "Will be the end of you."

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong?" Joe asked. "You seem a little bit tense."

"Tense is nothing." I gave a sly smile. "More like stressed."

Through the corners of my eyes I could see Steve and Ana shoving each other against a wall.

Oh how I wish this nightmare could just end.

Joe followed my gaze and landed on those two.

"Hey ain't that your friend A-."

"No." I quickly cut his sentence. "That there is a slut."

"Whoa there Danielle." Joe chuckled nervously. "Little harsh don't you think?"

"Oh that is nothing." My eyes blazed towards them. "She deserves more."

"What happened?" Joe asked.

"That there." I pointed towards Ana. "That thing  used me just to get to my brother."

"Ana?" From the looks of it he couldn't believe she could be such a thing.

"Faces we see but hearts we will never know." I sighed.

"Danni!" Coming down the hall was Rose.

"I got to go now." I smiled to Joe and put all train of thoughts of hate to the back of my head.

"Aren't you going to say bye to me?" He smirked playfully.

I don't know what moment I gathered all of my courage and stood in front of him. I was afraid but even with my fears I wanted my past to be just a little bit different.

I kissed him.

And for once I don't care what everyone thought.

"Strawberry or cherry?" He chuckled.

"Dang man it's just lipstick." I smirked. "Get used to it." I smiled back and ran off with Rose.

Maybe this time will be different. Either way I will never know if I never try.