Chapter 7: The Answer Is...

"Do you want to be my girl?" He held my hand as he whispered with a sweet smile.

"Y-your g-girl?" I stuttered.

Boy did it ever sound so good coming out from my mouth.

"Yes." He breathed and stared gently into my eyes.

"Why?" I asked with a mental slapped.

"Because I like you." He replied so calmly while I was totally freaking out inside of me.

"But why me?" I felt stupid for asking why again.

"Danielle haven't you ever dated before?" He rose an eyebrow.

"N-no..."

I felt my whole world go flying around me. All of my fears that I've kept for so long has started to grow and the more I stared at Joe, the more I felt It was going to come out.

"What?! Are you serious?" He was shocked.

"I'm serious. I've never had a boyfriend. I don't know what to do?" My voice cracked.

"Don't worry I can help you." His thumb traced ever so smoothly on the back of my hand.

I gave a smile but inside of me there was only sadness. Sure I liked the guy, heck he was even the first guy ever to ask me out, It's just.... my past and secrets wouldn't let me.

"Danielle was that a yes?" He stared deeply into my eyes. I could feel his hands shaking on mine.

I remained quiet.

"Danielle?"

"Yes. I want to be your girl."

A/N: Oh how I wished I said no :P (rolls eyes) lol don't forget to vote and leave me your lovely comments X)