Chapter 2: Him and his freaking basketball

I sat in my seat waiting anxiously for school to end already. Everyday its just the same. I speed walk down the hallways to be the first in the class.

"Always in time." My P.E coach smiled.

I smiled back and sat in the bleachers.

Everyday is just the same. I go to class, be by myself, and do all of my work. To everyone I'm just a simple nerd in class. The nobody.

Out of all the classes in school, the one that I least enjoyed is P.E. For being a P.E class we don't do anything but sit in the bleachers and play in our phones. Sadly I didn't own a phone so I pulled out a book from my backpack and started to read.

Some were playing basketball and some were just tossing a football in the air. Out of everyone I was simply Invisible. I was just getting through a good chapter of my book when I heard someone yell across the gym.

"Hey watch out!"

I looked up as a  basketball was flying right towards me. I tried to move but I just sat there. Before I knew it the basketball hit me right in the face making my glasses fly off.

"Oh sorry are you okay?" Someone stood in front of me.

I didn't answer and searched for my glasses. I couldn't find my glasses everything around me was just a blur. I couldn't even know who the hell hit me.

"Are these yours?"

I felt someone hand me my glasses. I put them on and got my vision back. The moment I got my sight I felt anger pulse through my veins. I wanted to yell and smack the person but I got nervous when I saw it was the same guy who bumped me in the hall onetime.

"Sorry." He said and held the basketball in his hands.

I frowned slightly and shrugged. To everyone I'm just a mute. A freaking mute.

"Sorry." He repeated and went with the others to play.

I continued reading when the bell rang. I could feel a bruise start to form in my forehead.

"Stupid idiot." I mumbled to myself.

I was speed walking down the hallways when he caught up.

"Hey sorry about earlier." He apologized once again.

"It's okay." I mumbled and sped some more.

"No really I didn't mean to oh by the way I'm..."

I was walking so fast I didn't even get to hear his name. I was just so angry that I didn't care if it was an accident. Point is was furious that it happened to me not to someone else.

A/N: Hope you've enjoyed:) chapters on here will be a bit short but there will be a lot of chapters though. Don't forget to vote and comment :D