Chapter 59: Sent To The Tubes

I thought I got rid of someone when that someone appeared out of nowhere. Worst of all I don't know how he contacted me.

'Hi Danielle It's me Juan.' He texted me through my KIK.

Ugh it's you again....

'How did you get my KIK?' I asked.

'Oh I asked Ana for it.' He replied.

I had to keep my cool before losing it more. She had to mess with my life and now she was trying to get other people involved. 

What rotten luck!

'Anyways I wanted to ask you if you want to go out with me tonight.' He asked.

'Err... listen dude I'm busy.' I tried not to seem rude. 'But I'm in Dallas right now.'

'Oh then how about tomorrow or when you have time.' He tried insisting another day.

"Would you just leave me alone??? Can't you see I don't like you???" I yelled at my phone even so he couldn't hear me. 

Though my brother did. He was sitting beside me in the couch but he only gave me a look and kept playing on the IPad. I ran off to the nearest restroom and hid myself in the showers. I didn't like being mean but when someone is bugging you over and over, It can drive anyone crazy. I didn't want to hurt his feelings but I wanted this kid to scram off and leave me alone.

'Danielle we can go to the movies.' He texted after a while.

'Sounds cool but I'm a very busy person. Besides, my parents never let me leave the house without them.' I tried putting a point.

'They can come too but we can have a little place for ourselves.' He put a smirky emoji.

With that smirk of the emoji I felt disrespected. I'm three years older than him and here was this little kid throwing towels at me. I'm a woman for crying out loud! There was no way I was going to let this kid disrespect me.

'Not to be rude but find someone else to take. I'm very busy.' I texted.

'Oh okay.' He put the sad emoji. 'Maybe some other day then.'

'Listen kid I'm different I-.'

'I can wait.' He interrupted. 'Because I really like you a lot.'

'Good for you but I have to go.'

I was someone who didn't fall no more. Desire,Like, love,want, they all mean nothing to me. All this kid was saying was all junk. There was only one way to get rid of this kid but I had no choice. Because of Ana many are going to be pushed away by me. If they didn't want to leave then I will. I will vanish like nothing ever happened. Heck I already forgot who the kid was.

I blocked him from my KIK and then thought best to just delete my account forever. I barely have friends anyways. Who needs KIK when you can see people in the face and tell them through their eyes? I deleted everything and sent him to the tubes. He was gone completely now.

Bye bye Juan. 

Danielle is not yours no more!