Chapter 95: Rain Of Many Emotions

June 1, 2016~

"Danielle come on please?" Joe pleaded me with his eyes.

"I- err...."

He grabbed my hand and pouted.

"I want to spend some time with you after school."

"I don't know." I looked down. "You know the answer will be no."

"Then let me convince your parents." He smiled.

"I- err...fine!" I sighed. "But you will do all the talking."

"Gladly." He smirked and walked beside me outside to where my parent's car was parked.

Outside rain poured down on us like cats and dogs. Each step I got closer to the car, I felt like my heart will jump off. He slowly followed behind me and then... My mother pulled down the window of the car.

"Hi sweety." My mother greeted me. Her eyes slowly then trailed off to Joe which her expression changed suddenly.

"Err....hi." He smiled to my mother.

"Who's him?" My mother whispered with an unknown expression.

"Joe." I looked down.

Joe put over my head a book as the rain kept falling on us.

"J-Joe?"

From the driver seat my father looked up and fear clutched my heart. His hazel eyes burned on Joe and me.

Just then the phone rang.

My father answered the call grumpily and gave his back to us.
I for once felt rejected.

"What is it that he wants?" My mother told me to tell Joe like if he wasn't standing there.

"He wants to know if you can let me spend time with him." I kept looking at the wet ground as thunder rolled above us.

"Sweety what have I told you?" My mother's face saddened. "I can't let you go. The answer is no."

"Are you sure?" Joe finally spoked up. "I will bring her back.

"Sorry no." My mother gave him a nervous smile.

"Are you really sure?" He kept asking hoping that my mother would say yes.

"Sorry." She apologized.

"It's because of my father." I whispered to Joe.

"Hurry up can't you see you're getting wet?" My father covered the phone and got back to talking.

"Come on sweety get in." My mother urged me.

"Yes." I gave up.

I gave one look to Joe hoping that he could understand. Simply my parents will never let me go with anybody. My whole life is to be trapped and protected. Just once I wish I could be free.

"I understand." Joe nodded and walked off in the rain. "See you tomorrow then." He whispered to me ear before leaving off.

I got in the car and felt my whole system of my body shut off. I wasn't normal and so was my life. I couldn't be with friends, I can't go anywhere, heck I'm not even allowed to have a boyfriend! I had to keep them a secret or else I was to get punished. While my life was me being kept away from the world, everyone else had a normal life.

"Danielle why?" My mother looked behind me with a sad expression.

I gave a shrug and watched outside at the pouring rain. It was like seeing my soul crying tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I thought he was gone for good." My mother was in the kitchen peeling potatoes.

"It just happened." I replied dryly while staring out the window.

"Then why do you keep on picking junk? You talk about Steve falling for that slut and here you are with Joe again." My mother stared at me with a glare.

"Can't y'all accept anybody without judging?" I slowly spoked my words out.

"It's not that we judge him it's that.... Why do you think it will work this time? Something tells me that he wont last much." She kept on peeling.

"Because I don't believe such a thing." I glare at the window pane. "You only want me to probably marry a rich man with blue eyes."

"Danielle no." My mother stopped her cooking and layed a hand on my shoulder. "All I want is for the person to make you happy. I want you to be happy." She smiled gently back at me.

I stopped my staring at the window and gave my mother a hug.

"Wait till you are older dear and then you will be able to make your decision. But for the meanwhile...." She cupped my face. "I want you to live your teen years to the fullest."

June 2, 2016~

My mother wanted me to live the fullest and so it will it be.

Revenge before adulthood.

And my victim was no other than Ana Mata.

Anger pulsed through me as many ideas ran through my head.

There must be a way to end her days.

And the only way was for me to come out from the shadows.

"Rose lets do it."

"Yes mother." She pulled out her phone.

Inside I was laughing like an insane person. A few years back I would let fear control me but this time I was putting fear to my enemies.

Rose made an anonymous gmail account and the moment of truth happened. I was letting my hate speak for me.

'Dear Ana,
The traitor, fool, and the slut you are, you just made me the happiest person alive. Why you may ask? Simple....you made me laugh with your stupidity. Why must you keep on ruining families? Don't you love yourself? When we were "friends" I was there for you. You only used me to calm your desperation. A friend like me you will never find. Thanks to you I finally have friends. Friends that are loyal unlike you. Why don't you stay with Jorge? Heck you can keep Emilio! Haha yes I know you are after Emilio too but guess what....I don't need him. Get all the guys you want but with my brother NO. My only happiness is my brother you hear. Because of you, you turned a sweet little boy to a monster. Don't worry though that is why he has me. I told you once to never mess my family. You haven't seen my claws yet but keep it up and I'm willing to defend my family with my teeth and claws. I'm telling you once again.....leave my brother alone or else you meet me. Advice from a human being: value yourself for goodness gracious! Love yourself before loving someone else. I know so much of your secrets that heck I know every fucking words you say. Your whole life is not so private to my eyes. This is only the beginning Ana.... Leave him ALONE. CANT YOU SEE NOBODY WANTS YOU???? Listen Ana you are Ana and you must value yourself as a woman. You are a disgrace to woman kind.

Sincerely,

The one you betrayed just for your filthy desperation. Once this is over....parties will be in the air. And for once I will be happy.

"Send." I smirk to Rose.

My was I smiling head to toe.

Lets see how long she can last now.

She is about to meet me very very soon.