Chapter 91: Sour Yet With A Hint Of Sweetness

"Here." Joe sat by me and handed me a small envelope. "And I'm not going take no for an answer." He gave a small smirk.

"What is it?" I opened the enveloped and pulled out a card.

Oh no....

My heart clenched inside my chest and my tongue rolled all the way to the back of my throat. Fear like always was to be blamed.

"It's very important for me and I want you to be there." He told me. "You are the first person I'm inviting. That is out of twenty-two more." He chuckled.

I covered my face with my hands and gave out a heavy sigh. I can't seem to rest these days with problem after problem, I will never live normal. One of these days I might be gone.

"Joe I-I....why me?" I looked up at the ceiling. "This is going to be..."

"Impossible." He finished for me. "Try to convince your parents. Heck I'm even capable of going to your place and give you a ride myself. I just wish you could be there."

"Easy for you to say." I gave a nervous laugh.

Rose finally appeared with her breakfast tray and sat on my other side.

"Oh my gosh do I have a big chisme for you." She pulled out her phone.

A gossip?

Now what?

The first thing my eyes caught were the letter 'A'.

Ana.....

"Show it to me during third period." I told Rose. I still wanted to save my butt in the new situation I was in.

"Right It doesn't hurt to go?" Joe asked Rose, reading my thoughts.

"Go where?" Rose asked.

"I gave Danielle an invitation to my graduation. I want her to go there."

"About that..." One of Rose's eye stared at me. "Her parents are really strict. That will be bye bye to you boy." She crossed her finger on her neck and made a cringing sound.

"Well I might have a chance right?" Joe nervously watched both of us.

"Eh. You got a five percent chance." Rose shrugged.

"Five?" He glanced to me. "I hope there can be a zero added next to it."

"Fifty is very unlikely." Rose ate on her toast.

"She is right." I finally spoked up. "I don't see how I can escape."

"Invite your parents even your lovely brother. I just wish you can go."

"Seven." I covered my head. "Seven. At night." I sighed. "At night." I repeated to get it straight to my head. "Seven at night."