Chapter 75: His Name

"Guess who spoked to me." Alisha smirked at me when she arrived to seventh period.

"Who?" I asked.

"Guess." She insisted.

"Emilio?"

"No."

"Err...Joe?"

The mention of his name got my heart skipping beats.

Alisha's smile grew. I'm guessing I got it right. Why did he had to come again in my life.

"What he say?" I asked just for curiosity. 

"Nothing just said hi to me."

"And?"

"And that's it?" She shrugged.

"Oh well I don't care." I positioned in my seat and turned my computer on. "That was in the past."

"And that you got Emilio kissing you already in just one week."

"He's different. You don't know Joe as I do." I shrugged.

"He seems like a nice guy." She persisted.

"Well yeah I guess but he has a bad side. Trust me that guy has problems."

Probably I'm judging Joe too much. Even if I was it doesn't matter. As long as he doesn't get close to me I'm okay. These past few days I've been seeing him more often especially when he leaves from sixth period and I go to the same class in seventh period. We usually brush past each other but nothing more. I get a few glares from him and sometimes he intentionally brushes his shoulder on mine. I flinch as much as I can and just ignore him. Lunch is the same too. During lunch he sits behind my table and sometimes just glare at me or raises his voice so I can hear him. 

Everything is in purpose,

Intended,

and planned.

He wants me to keep remembering. 

So far it's working.

As much as I try to forget him, my memories will always be kept. Just the memories though. I promised not to fall and besides I think my heart has found someone actually real for me.

Few minutes for class to end and behind me I got Alisha writing something in the teacher's board. I watched curiously what she was writing. Good thing there was no teacher and no other students but Alisha and I. While everyone else were in a different room, she wrote in big letters in the board.

'DANIELLE LOVES JOE'

"Not anymore." I start to fanatically erase the writing on the board with my sleeve.

Meanwhile while I erased, Alisha as quickly as she could started to scribble more. It was like keeping up with a child. I was too overwrought in erasing that the bell finally rang. There was still a whole lot of erasing to do.

"Fine how about this one." Alisha erased and wrote something else on the board.

"Eh better I guess." I tilt my head to the side.

'EMILIO AND DANIELLE'

"My turn." I grab the  marker and write something else on the board.

'ALISHA LOVES JAKE DUDMAN'

"He's just a you tuber." She erases the board.

"True." I help erase and finally we head out of class.

Finally gonna go home and watch my soap operas!

As I go out the building I catch a glimpse of Emilio waiting for me.

Now that name makes me smile. Even with the remembrance of Joe, Emilio was helping me overcome everything. And finally I was moving on with my life once again.

And yes this time I will be careful.

I know Emilio will be different.

I just know it.